CHAPTER TWENTY

Eid Mubarak everyone ♡💜💘✨✨✨

Jimin POV:

I silently went to Jungkook's room. He was sleeping.

Then I looked at his phone with a smirk.

I picked up & swiped the lock & went inside the call-phone list.

There I saw a number at the top which is saved as the name WRCPF.

Here it was written that Kook talked with it 19 minutes ago, that means before his sleeping.

So it's the number but what does WRCPF mean?

I was standing beside the bed so closely.

Then, I wrote the number in a small white paper & kept it in my pocket.

Then when I'll put the phone back on its place,  suddenly the alarm started buzzing & I became so scared that the phone had fallen on Jungkook's chest.

«A/N: Firstly, the phone was buzzing loudly. Lastly, it had fallen on his chest. Then think what had happened to Jimin's condition. 😂😂:'( »

I was thinking whether I should stand right here or should run out from here.

Jungkook finally woke up & asked,  'What are you doing here hyung? What happened?'

'I was here........ a..... here....  for.... for...because I wanted to see you clearly when you sleep, how you look like when you sleep. Actually I noticed that you are suffering from a disease like you always laugh like an idiot even if nothing special happens. I was here to see whether you also laugh in your sleep like a bunny or not.... Yeah I was here for that.'

Jk asked, 'Then why did you touch my phone hyung?'

'Me? ' I said pointing at myself.

'Yes or whom? ' Jk said.

'Because when I came here to see you....... suddenly I wanted to see the time. For that I touched your phone  :") ....ok bye Kookie. Sleep well. ' I said & without waiting a second,  I ran out from the room.

..........................
  ______________________

What do you think what happened next? ¿

Read.

Readers vote & comment. 💜& do follow.