CHAPTER ELEVEN

At  ^ΦΦΦXXX¤¤¤^ Park

I started walking talking with Einne when I suddenly saw one of my cousins jogging here.

"Einne I'll call you later." I said & cut off the phone.

"F***! If she asks me why I'm here?!" I said to myself & turn back to go away from here.

"Y/N, you are here!" Someone shouted from behind.

I turned my face at her with an awkward smile on my face & sweating.

"Why are you here? For jogging or to meet with someone?" She asked.

"No....no. I'm here for jogging...... Yes jogging. But I've to go to_____" I didn't finish my sentence as she started to speak.

"Let's do jogging together." She said.

"I-I....... " As I was thinking what to say she said, "Then I think you are here to meet with someone. With whom? Boy or girl?" She said.

"What are you talking about? I'm here for jogging. Let's go for jogging together." I said while sweating.

We started jogging & she started talking about her life.

Who asked her that what happened with her?

Then suddenly I realized that I'm late. Obviously he is waiting for me. How can I get rid of her? Ugh.......!

(LOL)

JUNGKOOK POV

I walked when I saw a woman wearing a red dress, red shoes, black watch & a reddish coloured hat. She was standing near a beautiful small pond in the middle of the park while chatting with someone on the phone.

I guess she is the girl. She isn't like that I thought.  So whatever........

I went closer to her & waved at her.

She looked at me & ................
....

Is this really the girl? Or someone else? What will happen if it is not the one? Will something wrong happen? What will happen next?

Read.

Readers vote & comment. 💜