CHAPTER TWELVE

She looked at me & smiled back.

"Who are you by the way?" She asked.

"I'm the boy whom you asked me to help." I said with a smile.

"I can't understand. What are you talking about?" She asked.

"I'm the one to help you for the organization." I said.

"What organization?" she asked.

"Women r____" I was about to say when a boy (not that young) came infront of me & said, "What do you mean by WOMEN?! Who are you?! " He asked at an angry tone.

"She chatted with me to come & to meet with her. But who are you?" I asked with a smile.

"It should be asked by me to you! She is my wife! When did she chat with you?! Trying to flirt...... Huh?!" He said & my smile dropped.

"No..... No. I'm not trying to flirt. She asked me to c_____" I was about to complete the sentence when he grabbed my collar tightly with red angry eyes & said, "You bitch! How you dare to flirt with my wife?! You know I can kill you?!

At this shout in the public place, everyone who was here gathered in a circle to see our karma & drama.

"I-I didn't want to flirt with anyone....... I know you have a misunderstanding." I said.

I guess he didn't notice me that who I am because I'm covered up including a black mask on my face.

"I have a misunderstanding?!" He asked angrily.

"Look everyone! This guy tried to flirt with my wife. Look what type of bitch! Should I murder him?!" He shouted at everyone pointing at me..............

What will happen to Jungkook? Can he be alive? Or be killed by that man? Can they meet? What will happen next?

Read.

Readers vote & comment. 💜

Don't forget to follow. 😁

BOY WITH LUV has reached 1Billion ARMYS
CONGRATS 💜💜🎉🎉🎉💞💞✌✌!!