The two had walked for a few hours before arriving at the beach. Sasuke started walking out into sea and Suigetsu followed confused as to why they had to go this way.
Thirty minutes of walking out into the ocean Suigetsu decided to ask why.
"Why are we just walking out into the Ocean?" Suigetsu asked.
"The hideout is on a small island, it acts as an inescapable prison because the prisoners have their chakra's sealed." Sasuke said, he knew Karin would've detected their chakra's already.
"Oh so they try and escape and the only way is to swim, I see." Suigetsu said

They walked another ten minutes before arriving on the island. They both walked past the skeletons towards the entrance and made their way down the stairs.
Not many prisoners remained as they walked through the prison, supplies would've stopped coming in so Karin has prioritised the special prisoners.
They opened a door to a room filled with lab equipment, a couch, a kitchen and Karin.

"Why is he here." Karin snapped at Sasuke.
"I guess you already know of Orochimaru?" Sasuke said.
"Yes, did you really kill him?" Karin said.
"I did. Karin I need you for a team I'm making your abilities are very useful." Sasuke said.
"Yes but on one condition, and without shark loser in the room!" Karin yelled.
Sasuke motioned for Suigetsu to leave, leaving Karin and Sasuke alone.
Karin locked the door behind Suigetsu and walked over to Sasuke.
Karin hugged Sasuke and he returned the hug.
Sasuke isn't a loving type of person but he developed some feelings for Karin over time considering how much Orochimaru moved around so he was here nearly every fortnight.
"I missed you." Sasuke said.
"I did too." Karin said blushing like crazy.
"I'll help you with whatever you're doing." Karin said.
"Thank you." Sasuke said releasing the hug.
Karin liked this side of Sasuke, the soft side of him. She was the luckiest girl in the world she thought.

Sasuke and Karin walked out of the room and found Suigetsu toying with one of the prisoners.
"Suigetsu leave him alone, we're going." Sasuke said sternly.
"Aww man that was getting fun though." Suigetsu said looking up to see Karin's arm wrapped around Sasuke's.
"I knew it! I knew something was going on with you two!" Suigetsu exclaimed.
Sasuke smiled a bit and Karin angrily frowned at the shark looking man.

They arrived back on the shoreline of the mainland.
"We need Jūgo." Sasuke said.
"Him?!" Suigetsu yelled.
"Yes he's valuable." Sasuke said.
"It's not that far either his containment facility is at the Land of Wind's border." Karin said.
"I got a report from one of my snakes this morning that the Akatsuki are also in the area. It could be Itachi, so keep your guard up." Sasuke said.

After a tiny break to discuss the plan to Karin they set out for the containment facility.
Upon arrival it seemed everything was still in perfect shape until closer inspection. No guards on site. "This could be bad." Sasuke thought.
"Jūgo is inside Sasuke, I can sense him but there are others. Karin said.
"Let's go." Sasuke walked off into the darkness of the hallway alongside Suigetsu and Karin.

Karin led them to Jūgo's cell, Sasuke opened up the eye slit to see the orange haired man sitting on a chair facing the wall.
"Jūgo." Sasuke called.
"Who's there!" Jūgo yelled.
"Sasuke Uchiha." Sasuke replied.
"Kimimaro spoke of you before his last mission." Jūgo said, he stood up and turned to face the door.
"He sacrificed himself to protect me." Sasuke said.
"I see... Kimimaro must've thought you were important, am I correct?" Jūgo said with a look of thinking on his face.
"Yes, he was to deliver me to Orochimaru. I was supposed to be his next vessel but I ended his goal." Sasuke replied.
"Hmmm... I'm assuming you need me for something important, yes?" Jūgo asked.
"Yes." Sasuke said he opened the cell door.
"This is Suigetsu and Karin, they are also important to my plans." Sasuke said pointing to both of them.

They exited the facility and Jūgo made a bird call within thirty seconds a bird landed on Jūgo's left arm. Jūgo whispered into the birds ear and it flew off.
"What did you tell it?" Sasuke said.
"To keep lookout for danger and tell me as soon as danger is in the area." Jūgo said.
"What a weird thing to have." Suigetsu said, Karin punched his arm.
"Not out loud idiot." Karin whispered to him.
"Sorry." He whispered back.
"We set for the Akatsuki's last known location and go from there, even if it's not Itachi they can still provide useful information." Sasuke said.

"We are now known as, the Taka." The four set out and headed to the last known location. What they didn't know was another team was already heading to the location to.

————————————————————————

Thank you everyone for your support for this book we have over 600 reads! I really hope you guys are enjoying it and please remember to give feedback so I can improve. I promise more NaruIno I just really wanted to include a more story based stuff and not strictly romantic.
As always see you all next time and have a good day/night!