Chapter nine

Choi young pov ...

The god doctor worked with a weird stuff curing the injured man that I cut .

Suddenly their was a loud unfamiliar language booming around us and then a weird ringing (Phone) I damaged it with my sword and looked ata the doctor and told her to continue what she is doing .

''Done .'' The doctor said taking off gloves and throwing them away . I went and checked his pulse and surprisingly hes alive .

''Hes alive .'' I said looking at a the doctor with admiration .

''Yes , but we still have to wait till he wakes up to ...'' She said but I interrupted her by packing all of the weird stuff she used and her bag swinging it on my back .

''Lets go , try to keep up please .'' I said to her and turned and walked some steps sensing she was not following I turned and found her trying to get away I dragged her behind me .

'''LET GO OFF ME .'' She yelled trying to struggle out of my arms but I held tight and walked forward finding solders blocking the way out .

''You should surrender its better for you and me they will understand .'' She said trying to run but I held her dragging her back she went and took protection behind me .

'' No, we dont have time .'' I said and raised my hand using ki power and pushed everyone from our way .

I picked a weird shield on my way .

''Forgive me .'' I said and picked her on my shoulder walking to the portal with her screaming for me to put her down and to leave with the god doctor .