Chapter 14

Roses pov...

I've been trying to get a signal in my phone for a while , but not having much luck .

I looked at the maid as she pureed me tea , if I can play it well I can get out of here safely . I took out some dollars out off my bag and offered it to the maid .

''Take it and buy whatever you want and let me go please , I wont tell anyone that you did .'' I said pushing it her way but she ignored me and went out leaving the door open and I made a run for it .

***************************************************************

I ran into a market filled with people dodging people as they tried to touch me .

************************************************

Mean while , Choi young found out about the Gods healers escape and ran out looking for her .

*****************************************************

I ran into a shop near by as I sow Choi young chasing me .

Suddenly my mouth was covered and a knife was at my neck .At that moment Choi young found me and fought the man saving me by killing him .

''Why did you run ??'' He asked angrily gabbing my hand and leading me out .

''Because I need to leave . This is not my place .'' I said following him.

''I said I would take you and I gave you my word on it .'' He said taking me on horse back to the portal.