Chapter 16

Roses pov ....

I regained myself and found Choi young on the ground with a sword in his stomach .

''Oh , God '' I mumbled putting my hand on my mouth and rushed forward to help him .

''No ,no '' I said and looked at the wound I made in his stomach . ''You shouldn't have betrayed me .'' I said frantically trying to find a way to take the sword out without hurting him in the process .

''Lets go your highness we dont have time to spare , we should get back .'' Advisor Jo Ii-Shin said taking my arm in his hand trying to drag me away .

''Im not leaving him here .'' I said pulling my hand away .

''We dont have time the enemy could be close waiting to strike at the right moment , come on leave him here he is going to be okay .''He said trying again to take me away from Choi young but Im not having it .

'' I SAID I WILL NOT LEAVE HIM HERE UNATTENDED TO '' I yelled looking at the warrior in-front of me .'' Whats your name ?''

''Bae Choong-Seok your highness .'' He said bowing his head to me and I nodded Suddenly Advisor Jo Il-Shin pulled the sword out making Choi young yell in pain . The blood flow out like a River I gossiped and put pressure on the wound .

''Now lets go he will be fine alone .'' The advisor said putting out his hand to me to take but I ignored him completely .

''Put pressure on it .'' I commanded Bae Choong-Seok .

''All of you take the God healer to safety NOW!'' Advisor said .

''THE GOD HEALER TOLD ME TO PUT PRESSURE SO I. WILL !'' Bae Choong-Seok yelled angrily shutting the advisor up .

''Someone should go and bring me my tools .'' I said looking around at the other warriors .

''I will go .'' One of them said and went running away .

''We have to move him and fast .'' I said and they carried him on a wooden bed .

''You .....Have to...leave me ...here .'' Choi youn said struggling to breath .

''No.'' I said simply ignoring him , he griped my shirt bringing me closer to him .

''You have to leave and go to protection I will be okay here , I will survive eventually .'' He said desperately .

''Shut up .'' I said in English and he had a blank look on his face .

''What ?''

''You will not die because of me , I will heal you and then you can kill yourself then .'' I said and we kept moving forward .

********************************************

Mean while Chin yin arrived at the inn and took the God healers tools and was stopped by the king .

''Who got hurt ?'' The king asked .

''The General your Majesty .'' Chin yin said bowing wiping his eyes .

''He went Against MY ORDER !'' The king half yelled angrily not believing what he is hearing.

''Its because he fallowed your order he got stabbed by the God healer .'' He said and continued . '''Please your Majesty let me go before its too late to save him .''

''You may go and take Jang Bin with you .'' The Queen said and both of them left .

****************************************

The king looked at the Queen and told her to never command anyone or even talk without his permission and when she didn't answer him he asked why she told him he didn't give her permission to speak and that angered him more .