Chapter 18

Jang Bin pov...
I arrived at the inn with Chin Yin to help the God Healer as the Queen ordered . she arrived after 20 minutes with Choi Young , we lead him on a wooden bed .

''What happened to him ?'' I asked worried as I Sow his wound .
''I stabbed him because he broke his promise to me and his fate now is mine .'' she said and I looked confused at her , she opened his clothes and I saw the wound it was fatale I don't know how can we help him .

''This is bad so bad , I cant fix him with my tools .'' She said with a worried look on her face .

''Then how are you going to heal him ?'' I asked trying to find a way to help him get better .

''Knock him out .'' she said and I nodded . I used a sleeping herb on him and he was out in minutes .

''Jang Bin step back please so you don't get hurt .'' She said and I nodded confused as to why I would get hurt but I stepped back anyways .

''What are you going to do ?'' I asked .

''Just let me concentrate .'' She said putting her hand on Choi Young's wound closing her eyes after a minute her hand started glowing bright light healing the wound little by little closing it from the sides , she used her other hand making both hands glow more , finally the wound closed but I can see that it was infected . She pulled her hands away from him stumbling back .

Without thinking I hugged her to me from the back . I felt my heart beat faster as I held her to me making me want to hold her more .

''Are you okay ?'' I asked checking if she had any wounds or got hurt .

''Im okay .'' she said resting her head on my shoulder .'' I just used a lot of power .'' she said and fainted in my arms .

I picked her bridal style and cared her to my room in the inn laying her down on the bed covering her up . I sat down beside her on the bed and looked at her beautiful face and used a lot well power not to kiss her and stood and left before I do something I will regret later to her .