Chapter 21

Rose's Pov ....

We entered a garden filled with unknown herbs , I looked around bewildered by how much kind there was .

"Where are we ? " I asked picking a fallen flower .

"Its the Royal garden , its where we pick the herbs that helps heal the king and the wounded ." Jang Bin said sitting down on a bench .

"You mean you don't have any medicines X-rays or a sonar ?" I asked in disbelieve sitting down beside him .

"What are these stuff ? I never heard of it ." He asked confused .

"It's thing we use in my world to heal people easily . " I said standing up waking to near by tree , I hit my leg by accident while I was waking losing my balance and ended on the ground .

"Are you okay ? " Jang Bin asked worried pulling me up .

"I'm okay I just got me knee hurt , but don't worry it's not a big one ." I said looking at my right leg .

"Are you sure ?" He asked and at that moment a servant came saying the king needs Jang Bin immediately .

"Go , I will be fine ." I said smiling at him . He nodded standing up .

"I will be back ."

"Okay ." I said and he left . I looked at my knee and picked up my bag taking out a pocket knife and cut my skinny jeans until it became a short , I cleaned the injury and stood up dusting my clothes and taking off my cot and took my bag to go search for Choi young .

After an hour of searching I found the place he and his guards are staying . I got inside and found Chin Yin .

"Hey do you know where is Choi young ? I need to see him ." I said , he was gaping about something but showed me the way .

"Thank you ." I got up the stares and found the room filled with guards , they moved out of my way gaping .

What's wrong with them have they never seen a girl before in there life .

I found Choi young sitting in the middle of the room looking at me angrily .

"There you are I've been searching for you everywhere ." I said happily moving toward him .

"I have to check on you and see your wound ." I moved to take of his cot like thing but he held my hand stoping me .

"All of you out ." he said to the guards . no one moved .

"OUT!" He yelled and everyone filled out the room running .

"What's wrong?" I asked confused .

"You can't come here dressed like this , its inappropriate for a room filled with men ." he said harshly releasing my hand and standing up .

"Why ? I'm here to check on you is that something wrong? " I asked following him .

"Just leave I'm fine ."

I pulled his hand stopping him . "I need to check on you please ."

"Leave , I'm okay , I don't need your help ." he said brushing my hand away .

I picked my bag up and throw it at him . "YOU IDIOT "I yelled crying throwing my jacket at him .

"I saved your life on the risk of losing mine because I did this to you and you just don't care about your own life ." I said crying more turning away to hide my tear eyed face .

"I deserve it I broke my promise to you ."

" Yes you did and I stabbed you , your life now is mine , I will not allow you to die anytime soon ." I said turning around to face him whipping my face of any tears .

"Now please let me check on you so I can feel at ease ." I said moving toward him picking up my bag sniffing . I put my hand on his forehead to check his temperature . I gasped .

"You have a high fever you have to get treated immediately or it will get worse , let me see your wound ." I said and tried to open his shirt but he stopped me .

"You should have left me to die as I told you ." he said and continued turning around . " Please leave and wear something appropriate to cover your legs ."

"Your life is mine remember that you don't get to say what happens to it , I do "

I opened my bag getting the Panadol bottle out , I held his hand in mine putting the bottle in it .

"At least take two when you feel dizzy or pain it will make it go away do it for me please okay ." I said and continued ." I can't have anything happen to you , then who will protect me and take me back to my time "

"You ..."

"Yes I want you to promise me this time and keep it , because I don't give second chances ."

"I promise I will protect you with my life and return you to heaven , I give you my word ." He said bowing to me on his knees making me smile proudly .

"Good now I will leave you to get some new clothes so you don't get mad any more ." he nodded and I headed out searching for Jung Bin that I forgot completely about .