100k people 🤸🍾🥂

Words are not enough to express how happy I am, my first book on Wattpad just hit 100k and it's because of you all, thank you for reading, thank you for supporting my dream, thank you for making me happy.

100k wouldn't have been possible without you all, trust me, I love you all, I'm damn emotional now and I can't even contain my joy.

I love you all honestly,thank you💓I'm grateful for the votes,the comments,to all the old readers,thank you,to the old ones, I'm grateful

I'm grateful for the votes,the comments,to all the old readers,thank you,to the old ones, I'm grateful.

This is a milestone for me and I hope to achieve more.

On this note,if you are yet to read the sequel, what are you waiting for?

We meet again is a beautiful book if I do say so myself. I have received a lot of wonderful comments about it.

What about Veronica,my dear, Veronica will make you laugh like never before, please check it out.

CAFTAN is a new book of mine, updates will become regular soon,so keep reading.

GIFTED is also on my profile,the reads are so low right now, please do well to check it out.

The above mentioned books are all on my profile, please do well to check them out.

Finally before I leave,I want to mention some really awesome authors and books too you can check out

Dangerous Love by yewandejoseph

Those little Things by lovetori_xo... currently my fav Nigerian book

Elites by vheenessa,I bet you are yet to read a book like hers,her book is like a Netflix movie, Nigerian but very interesting.

Thank you so much for making me happy this wonderful Sunday morning, drop a word of prayer for Nigeria,we will be okay by God's grace.

Lots of love 💓