Chapter 22 (B)

Dedicated to you all, my lovely readers 💖😘💋

Catherine's Pov

"Doctor" Mrs kish screamed,crying and tugging his shirt. The doctor knowing that there was no way he could pacify the woman but however tried.

"Ma it's ok"

Tears were already rolling down from my eyes, how was I going to cope without George and just then I felt a light touch on my shoulder, I turned around to find the person and then I heard my name and I woke up,it was then I realized it was only a dream and heave a sigh of relief.

"Thank God it was only a dream " I said and prayed over it seriously.

"Catherine" I heard a soft whisper and it was George, I was so happy beyond control,I hugged him tightly and he smiled.

"My bones please" he said and I moved away quickly.

"So you missed me?" George asked smiling. His hair was ruffled but he was still my handsome George.

"Yes,a lot" I replied and he smiled.

"Can't wait to be out of here" George muttered.

******

When George was discharged from the hospital, I was quite happy and I couldn't wait for him to resume school because some guys were making advances at me.

There was a black rollyce already parked outside the house and I wondered who it might belong to, I looked at George and I could see a glint of anger and hatred sprawling in his eyes.

The door was opened by a maid and the first person my eyes landed on was a well built man,dark chocolate skin with a stern face,he was good looking for someone of his age and then I observed the face and it dawned one on me that it was George's father. I greeted warmly and George rather murmured than greeted. He held my hands protectively like his dad was going to injure me. It was obvious that they both weren't in good terms. Mrs Kish and Natasha however gave him brief hugs.

"Heard you fell sick, hope you are fine?" He directed at George.

""Yes,thank you" George replied.

"Heard of your heroic act of saving a girl just after you walked out of me, impressive" he said and  took short strides around the sitting room. He was sipping slowly and he spoke with a rich English accent. He was dressed in a black tuxedo.

"Please dear,not here and now" Mrs kish pleaded and led him away.

I led George to his room and he laid on his bed and turned his face away.

"George" I called softly and came closer.

"I really don't know how you feel but I wanna be there when you cry and laugh, when you are confused and don't know what to do, when you are crazy and sane,please let me"

George turned around with a smile and held me close to him.

"Stay Catherine, be my queen" he whispered.

******

A week later, George fully recovered and resumed school and everyone seemed pleased that he was fine.

"Mr Eze have just been giving your girl trouble because she doesn't have a defender,thank God you are here" a boy said and we laughed. We had free period in my class and so I went to meet George, he was pretty much pleased and held me close.

"Don't worry,I will deal with him" George replied. We were soon going to write our Jamb exam and most teachers hardly came to our class to teach well except Mrs Sarah our civic teacher who was now standing in front of the class,I made to leave the class but she stopped me.