Chapter 22 (A)

Catherine's POV

"George I don't think you can go to school"Mrs Kish said.

George's temperature was very high and it was alarming.

"You will have to see a doctor now" she added.

George looked pale, red eyes and zero appetite

"Go to school girls, he will be fine" Mrs Kish tried to assure us. Natasha and I went to school without him. I felt lonely and my mind kept drifting back to him.

When we got back from school, we heard he was admitted.

"Which hospital?" I asked the driver.

"Herbert's Modern Hospital".

The driver took us there and we met Mrs Kish,she was really worried about her son and her husband was still on his trip which was going to last for a year.

Days past and George was still in this hospital,I was missing him,he was always sleeping, he was on drips too and occasionally nurses were going in and out attending to him. I stopped going to school because of George. One day I cried near his bed.

"George please get well, I miss you so much"

***

The surgeon came out of the theatre room wearing a sad face and I tried to remain optimistic. It was discovered George had some issues and had to be operated upon

"Doctor how his he?" Mrs Kish asked.

"Am sorry ma,we couldn't save him"

"**"*****
Cliffhanger I guess

George can't be dead right😢😢😢

Thanks so much for making my book 4k,honestly am overwhelmed with the kind of support this book is receiving.

Thanks so much to those that vote,add this book to their list and correct,am grateful to you all and I hope to update soonest.

Hope the double update was worth the wait?

I love you all😘😘😘😘

Yours Wattpadly,
Chioma