Intro.

"Fucking hell" I hiss sitting up.

Everything is so blurry I just woke up and I have no idea where I am or what the fuck happened last night. All I know is its bright in here.

"Shit, what the hell happened last night Blair?" I look to my left where I'm sitting up on this couch to find Ivy sitting in the recliner next to me.

I truly have no idea what the hell happened but I have a huge headache and have the urge to vomit.

"Ivy where are we right now?"

The last thing I remember is calling Ivy to call us a taxi to head to the bar after I got off the phone with my dick head of a mother.

"Ummm we'll we met those girls at the bar last night and they said there was a party happening down the street from the bar, so if i'm guessing we are currently at whoever owns this house that threw the party." Ivy said in a hoarse voice.

Wow I really must've been out of it last night in order not to remember going to another party. Usually I can take a lot of achohol but what I can't do is mix achohol and drugs together. Now that's what I call fun blair. But I usually hate the fact I don't remember anything the day after. I probably took a couple lines last night at the party that would explain it.

"Alright we need to leave, I'll call louis to come pick us up." I tell Ivy

"Okay I'll get our stuff ready and check our bags to make sure we still have all our belongings."

I get up from the couch and head to their back door. Which was located in the living room and stepped outside for a quick moment. I opened my phone and clicked contacts and hit louis number.

Louis is my best friend since 8th grade but so is Ivy. We've all been the trio and probably will never split up.

My phone starts to dial and it doesn't take long for louis to answer the phone, thank god.

"Hey blair whats up?" I hear louis say through the phone.

"Hey me and Ivy are at a house that threw a party last night anyway I could send you the location and you come pick us up pretty please?"

"Yeah no probs, send me the location really quick while I have you on the phone so I can confirm that I got it."

"Okay one sec."

I quickly hit messages and send him my location and put the phone back up to my ear.

"Alright I sent it" I told him.

"Just got it be there in 15." He tells me quickly.

"Alright thanks tommo love ya."

"Love you too loser." He hangs up and I smile.

God I love my friends. I run inside and tell Ivy he should be here in 15. She confirms that we still have everything and this place is a mess but we decide to look around.

The house overall is average but the inside is actually really nice they must be upper middle class. I walk to the kitchen and then through the dining room and see a pair of stairs that leads upstairs to some rooms. And honestly I REALLY need to pee.

"Ivy I'm going upstairs to find the bathroom really quick I need to piss."

"Oh blair you have a way with words don't you." She says giving me doe eyes sarcasticly.

I can't help the laugh that happens but I do have a way with words what can I say. I flip her off while walking up the stairs and the upstairs is actually clean compared to the downstairs. I hope I'm aloud up here. But I mean there's not a sign or a person so I think i'm good to go.