Streets.

Blair in this chapter:

Sorry don't mind my fucked up humor it's been ruff.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter😘
*********
After me and Harry stare at each other for a hot 2 minutes I decide to grab my phone and bluetooth it to the speakers.

"Anything you want me to dance to?"

"Mmmmm I'm good surprise me" Those stupid cute dimples indent his cheeks immdeatly and I quickly turn around and the first song that starts playing is Streets by Doja Cat. One of my favorites.

The slight beats of the song start shaking the walls a little and I walk back over to the chair Harry's sitting at. I just keep my eyes to his and keep a slight seductive smirk plastered on my face.

Is it bad I kinda like this?

Harry starts looking me up and down with his eyes and I grab his chin with my thumb and pointer finger to make direct eye contact with him.

"You can look but keep your hands to yourself only spot your aloud to touch is my lower thighs." I sternly tell him.

"Of course."

I just chuckle and I throw my leg over his lap and straddle him and teasingly lower myself on him. And as soon as I hit that sweet spot he blows out a breath of air.

I can't sleep, sleep no more

In my head, we belong

And I can't be without you

Why can't I find no one like you?

The first verse slowly starts and my confidence goes up high. I start circling my hips on him slowly and push my breasts out slightly and he looks down. I throw my head back and start working a little faster and I can tell he is getting out of breath by this.

It's kinda funny how I have such an effect on men. Really interesting to be completely honest.

I decide to get off his lap which I hear a slight huff come out of Harry's mouth and I sit back down with my back facing him with my ass poking out more. I start a faster pace on him and trail my hands down my body slowly and tracing the curves of my body.

"Fuck." I hear him breathe out next to my ear.

"You good back there?"

"Yup good." I hear the slight struggle he is trying to hide. It's a little funny.

I get off his lap and make my way over to the pole and my favorite part of the song start playing.

Damn papa, you are a rare breed, no comparing

And its motherfuckin' scary

Tryna keep him 'cause I found him

Let a hoe know I ain't motherfuckin' sharing.

I grab onto the pole and I start feeling the song and the drugs that are still in my system and I press my tongue onto the cold metal surface and start swaying my hips as I go down slowly on the pole with my legs spread. I keep eye contact with Harry and he just seems so interested in what is happening like he is in this trance.

I swing myself around the pole and I can see the bulge poking through his dress pants and I snap my eyes back up to see he has a smirk on his face. He knew I looked.

Fuck Blair seriously, I ruin everything. I keep going though and I'm not mad at all by his reaction; it just makes me feel more superior as I dance. He has the look of lust in his eyes and it just makes me feel sexy.

I stand up still gripping the pole and I turn my back to him and stick my ass out as I roll my head back and my hips following so I know he has a good fucking view back there. Then I sharply turn around making direct eye contact while I snake my arms above my head and start sliding down, spreading my legs slightly not giving him the full view.

The song begins to end and I go to grab my phone and turning it down so I can talk to him.

"So how'd you like the show british boy" I wink at him

He doesn't answer for a minute and he clears his throat.

"Oh um it was pretty good." He still has that look and might I mention that bulge.

"Only good? Damn thought you'd say better considering I had a big effect on you. Well thanks for doing business with me anyways, now pay up."

He gives me a slight look of confusion. Men are so dumb how did he not pick up on what I just said.....

He hands me six one hundreds and usually I make my customers pay before giving them a dance but for whatever reason I trusted him plus this was a last minute decision on my behalf I was just excited.

I clear my throat a little awkwardly.

"Well I can tell you gotta go take care of something" Amusement in my voice showing slightly but keeping a straight face.

"Huh what are yo-" and realization hits him.

"Fuck me dude did you really have to point that out."

I start bursting into a fit of laughter.

"I had a great effect on you I can tell It's normal don't worry about it just wanted a good laugh." I start walking away opening the door for him to leave and he pauses for a second looking at me in the eyes.

"See you soon"

Huh? Soon? No, we made a deal. Blair dumb bitch say something but before I get the chance he speeds walks out into the hallway and into a crowd of people.

Damn it Blair. I swear if I come across that sly bastard again I'll fucking knee him in the balls.

Although he is very handsome and.... Soft? I kinda liked it .

No Blair stop you were supposed to do your job and never think of him again stop it.

I was so lost in my own thoughts I looked up to find the last person I wanted to see tonight.

Fucking Liam Payne.
*******
Who's Liam Payne? I guess you'll never know.
Jk you will know eventually I'm so bad at writing sexy stuff so I'm sorry anyways, what are your guy's thoughts?