Paradise City.

*One week later*

Blair:

It's been a whole week since I saw Harry. I'm so fucking realived but also at the same time I kinda want him to come see me. I've been at the club for about 3 hours and I have about an hour left before we decide to head out for the night and the club is somewhat packed but mostly around the bar.

I've had a very fucking boring week and I thought about asking Zayn to have a quick fuck in the bathroom before we leave but he is pretty busy so I'll just catch him before he leaves tonight.

I head towards the bar where Zayn is working tonight and decide to have a drink since I'm literally doing nothing. He catches me walking over and he starts heading my way.

"Zayn! hey dude can I get the regular?" He nods and goes around behind the bar getting my drink ready and sliding it back to me before putting his finger up signaling to give him a minute due to another costumer wanting something else.

I sat and sip on my drink deciding today wasn't too shitty to make me down the whole thing and I'd actually like to have some fun with Zaynie poo here.

As time passes the club gets empty and I decide that it's time to go get my stuff, so I grab my belongs and leave the drink on the counter for him to pick up and while I'm leaving I hear him calling from behind me.

"Blair!"

Bingo.

"Yes darling" I turned around with a small smile creeping on my face knowing I got what I wanted.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight it's been a long fucking day and I got weed and some coke that we could do. I'll even take you home in the morning if you want me too."

"Yeah I'm down I could use a good high, I'll go grab my stuff just meet me here at the bar and we can leave from here."

I give him a nice smile and head to my locker held in the back of the club where all the girls put their belongings for the day and night shifts. I open my locker finding a small white stick note attached to all my shit saying I have another hit at 2:30 AM. Two fucking thirty in the morning can I not just have a fucking break.

I grab all my stuff and put it in my back and throw it over my shoulder and head back towards the bar. Now I'm just fucking aggravated and I have more of a reason to get fucked up and have bomb sex.

Zayn's always been one to give you good sex and drugs when you need it. We have a weird relationship and always will have a weird one. And I'm okay with it. We first hooked up when I started it was after the first month of working here and I got a little fucked up after a bad day and I met him while he was working at the bar and we ended up having bathroom sex in the womens bathroom.

I finally make it back to the bar where he smiles at me and pulls out his keys and puts his arm on my lower back and guides me outside to his car. I will admit he has a nice ass car. It's a tesla and honestly I know shit about cars so I'm not sure what model but it's fucking pretty. He is one of the more well known drug dealers around the city and he makes bank off it.

I slide into the passenger seat and he starts the car and starts playing paradise city by guns n roses.

Fuck yeah one of my favorites.

We drive for about 15 minutes to his house. He doesn't live far at all from the club, lucky him. He gets out of the car and walks towards the front and I decide to just leave all my stuff in the car considering I don't have anything I need for a night stay at his house plus I usually have previous stuff laying around his house.