Don't Stop Me Now

This chapter was 3,416 words! I hope you enjoy!

Harry's POV:

(This chapter takes place two days after Blairs spiral.)

It's currently 8:30pm and I'm on my way to go to Blairs work. I want to talk her into going out with me tonight instead of going to strip today. I've been in the car for about 30 minutes planning this all out in my head while sitting outside of her work like the stalker I am waiting for her to get out of her car and surprise her in the front. Honestly I still don't know the plan and I don't even know if she works today but I want to take her out to this bar I fucking love.

I see a car pulling in and see her driving. I decide to hurry out of the car heading to the front and walk in the front standing next to the entrance where you can't see me til you walk in.

About 5 minutes the door is swung open and I see Blairs foot step in and I step right in front and I see a hand fly to my face smacking me so damn hard. My head snaps to the side.

Fucking hell she has some strength behind that slap.

"Fucking hell Harry you scared the shit out of me what the fuck! Why are you here again we made a deal, dickhead!" She shouts almost a little too loud.

"One, calm down, Two, that fucking hurt what do you do go lift weights everyday? Three, I want you to go out with me to a bar tonight instead of stripping tonight." I raise my eyebrows slightly trying to get her to say yes.

"Fuck no Harry I can't afford any of that and I need to pay the bills. Plus I have work tomorrow as well and later tomorrow night I don't wanna waste my time."

She pushes past me walking fully through the entry and I follow right behind her.

"I'll pay for the drinks, food, literally everything. Just come out and loosen up tonight you could use it. Just take off one night and come and have fun I promise it's really not as bad as you make it seem.'

She stop walking for a minute and she spins around slowly.

"Shut the fuck up and let me think for a minute."

She pops one hip to the right with a thinking face on.

"I don't wanna be around you Harry you're gonna make me do things that I don't wanna do. And I fucking hate going on dates."

She huffs and raises a eyebrow at me giving me a fuck off look.

"I promise you'll have fun, you can drink as much as you want, eat as much as you want. I won't make you do anything far out of your comfort zone. Just go out for an hour and talk to me"

"So if I agree, you'll pay for everything?"

"Yup that easy. At least just an hour at the bar then you can leave. If you enjoy it then you can stay if you hate what's happening then you can leave."

She sits there for a minute thinking.

Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes. I just really wanna get to know her some more. I just have the odd pull towards her and I need to figure it out.

"Fine. One hour but you're driving me there and back to my house if I get too tipsy or drunk. Also just cause I said I would go out doesn't make me like you anymore or treat you differently. I'm going for the free drinks and food."

"Oh also you have to drive me to my car in the morning cause i'm just gonna leave it here."

With that she takes her phone out texting her boss I guess? And she turns around heading outside and turns her head over her shoulder saying,