Hostage.

TW: Mention of sucide and mental abuse from past parental figures. Mention of Alcohol abuse as well. 

Blair's POV:

I slowly peel my eyes open and groan. I try to lift my arms up to rub my morning eyes because of how bright it is outside when I realize that there is someone on top of me.

Fuck.

I look down at my stomach to find Harry's head laying on the middle of my stomach. I tense up immediately feeling panic shoot through me fast.

I barely remember anything from last night, the last thing I remember was telling harry to fuck and let a women drink.

Did we sleep together? Did he try and take advantage of me? Why am I in his fucking house. I gotta get out before I have a panic attack.

I slowly get out of the bed lifting his head up swiftly and lightly trying so hard not to wake him up. If I can get out of here without waking anyone up that will be the best escape I've ever done.

I realize i'm still in the same clothes from last night, but my makeup is off? I don't think I would've taken my makeup off unless I just randomly decided to get up and take it off which could be the case. I also pull my phone out getting myself a uber to take me back to work to grab my car.

I slowly make my way out of his room and open the door revealing a german shepherd.

I pat it's head not knowing what it's gender is yet. I should really invest in getting a dog.

I make my way to the front door seeing my shoes by the door and grabbing them as well as my keys and wallet, I start unlocking the door and opening it. As soon as I open it a alarm goes off.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I wanna die. I can't talk to him, I can't do this. My hands start shaking and I feel a lump in my throat form. Here comes the anxiety attack.

"Blair?" I hear a voice behind me say as he turns off the alarm.

I just stand there with tears in my eyes as one slowly falls down my cheek.

"Blair, are you okay, why didn't you wake me up?"

I just start shaking more and more tears start coming out of my eyes. I refuse to turn around and look at him right now to show how much of a panic I am in.

"Blair, why are you shaking so badly?"

"N-no please I just ordered an uber to take me back to the car. I d-don't wanna talk."

I feel a hand on my shoulder spinning me around to him. He has a very worried expression on his face.

"No what's wrong I can take you to your car."

"No you won't, you will not be going anywhere near me I don't remember last night and I just wanna go home. I mean fuck I woke up in your bed to us fucking cuddling. I need to leave. I don't know what went down between us last night and I don't want to know."

"We didn't have sex or kiss or anything like that I promise I would never take advantage of you while drunk that's what dickheads do."

"I-I just need to go I can't d-do this right now"

"Hey please breathe, take a inhale through your nose and exhale out your mouth 5 times. Then start listing what you see around you like the grass outside right now is sharp and ripe green looking."

I do what he says taking 5 deep breaths and I list off a few things I see and he does it with me. I slowly start calming down.

"I'll let you go home just please at least take my number and let me know that you got home safely."