Chapter 5 - Wake Up Call

Start from the beginning

I began to bob over his hardness as he worked my center with his tongue. Andrew added a finger, thrusting in and out, allowing his other hand to squeeze my breast. With every thrust, he earned another moan, and with every one of my moans came my own thrust and his own moan.

After just a few minutes, I felt myself already about to plummet off the edge.

"You're close, aren't you, Vi?" Andrew asked, against my flesh, as his finger continued to work me.

Boy, was I.

Without stopping my sucking and bobbing, I told him, "Mmhm."

"Come for me, baby," Andrew commanded, pressing brutally firm wet circles against my clit with his thumb, the feel of his hot breath hitting my drenched slit.

I splintered into a million tiny pieces as Andrew continued to work his hand on me, lapping up my juices, crying out around his dick.

"Fuck!" Andrew bellowed. He was close, too.

But I knew him too well. A second later, while I was still riding the high of my climax, Andrew was pushing my shoulders up away from him to stop me from pleasuring him further.

"Stop, V," he ordered, "Violet, up."

I knew what was going to come next and I did exactly as he asked, rolling to Andrew's side, already feeling my anticipation and arousal bloom again, even while still feeling satiated from moments before.

"Head on the pillow, ass in the air, baby," I flipped before he even finished asking. New wetness was already pooling in my honeypot for him.

"Yes, Violet! Fuck, yes!" Andrew said, as he watched me position myself right where he wanted me.

Andrew sat up and positioned himself on his knees behind me, gripping my hip with one hand and my breast with the other. He took a moment to line up his cock with my slick hole and then inserted just the tip.

"How are you still so tight?" he asked me.

"I think it's just you," I mumbled into the pillow, using my inner muscles to give him a little squeeze. I was never sure if he was just giving me lip service, but I knew that he always felt gigantic to me.

He groaned, "God, Vi, when you do that, it's like your pussy's giving me head, baby. That's so incredible."

Andrew pumped just the tip in and out a few times, letting me get the feel for his girth without actually pressing deep. His fingers squeezed and pulled at my nipple with one hand as he clutched at my hip with the other.

Then, he thrust himself fully inside. Massive. I hissed at the feel of his size and he gave me a moment to adjust.

When he felt my walls begin to relax, Andrew pumped his length deep into me, thrusting so hard that if his hand hadn't been there to sturdy my hip, he would have pushed my head up against the headboard.

At that point, I wouldn't have even minded if Andrew had pushed me right into the headboard. I'd just enjoy the brutally delicious pounding he was giving my sheath wrapped around him. Each thrust was harder than the one before, relentless and brutal. His grip on my hip was so tight that I had no doubt there would be a red mark there, but I couldn't care less.

I was moaning and screaming with each thrust, grateful that we had thick walls and the neighbors weren't closeby. Back when I had lived in the apartment complex, these kinds of sounds would've been downright embarrassing.

"Violet ..." Andrew gasped out, punctuating each syllable with another thrust, "You're so perfect for me. How can you ever think those others could compete with you? You're the only woman I'll ever love."

"I ... " I hesitated, "I don't ... I don't know."

"I'm yours. Only yours." His grip on my hip tightened even more as he increased his pummeling thrusts. It was going to bruise. I didn't care. I pushed my hips back against his thrusts, meeting him, push for push.

"Aghh! Vi! I love you!" he yelled as his thrusts hit their completion and I felt him empty himself inside me, setting off a second orgasm within me.

I could only whimper out, "And I love you," then collapse into the bed after he released my hip.

A few moments later, I was on my side on my pillow and Andrew was cuddled up behind me, his arm around my waist.

Quietly into my pillow, I confessed, "Andrew, this list thing. I've been thinking about it. It's hard for me. Even my side of it. I just can't imagine being this woman who just goes out and has a random hookup without feelings just for the point of a hookup. And I don't want you to be that kind of guy."

"Violet," he said, "I know you feel like this whole list thing isn't right. I know it seems like it isn't right. One day, if we don't go together, one of us will be broken - completely incapable of functioning, even just continuing on. When that happens, if it's me that goes, I want you to live, Vi. I want you to flourish. Violet, you deserve happiness. You deserve satisfaction. I know you won't find love again right away - especially not like that - but I want you to get what you need. And I do want you to find love again someday if I die. I don't care if you have a timeline. You can screw as often as you like for as long as you need after I'm gone, as long as all you're doing is screwing. I don't even care if you only pick one person. I'd like you to say you're okay with the same thing for me, but if you don't, that's okay. And I'm still okay with you doing it, if it comes to that, Vi. I know you're not going to forget me. I know you won't stop loving me. But I want you to be able to move on."

"How do you know? Why do you think I could never forget you? How do you know that I could never stop loving you?"

"Because I know you. And I know that I could never stop loving you. Even after you die, I'm yours, Vi. And even after I die, you're mine."

~-~

Author's Notes:

What's your favorite way to wake up?

Have you ever felt so deeply for another person that you felt like you could never stop loving them?

As always, votes and comments are absolutely loved. Thanks for reading.