Quill: Boom!

The explosion knocks Thanos to his knees and dazes him briefly.

Stephen Strange: *Whispers to the Cloak of Levitation* Do not let him close his fist. 

The Cloak swoops off Doctor Strange's shoulders and wraps itself tightly around Thanos' armored hand, who starts tugging at this unexpected wrapping. Doctor Strange starts throwing portals everywhere. Y/n glitches on Thanos' right, while Petra goes through one on Thanos' left.

Petra: Magic! 

She punches Thanos in the head and vanishes through a portal to the lower right before reappearing above Thanos. 

Y/n: Some bullshit!

Y/n kicks Thanos in the arm, before glitching away again.

Petra: More magic! 

She yanks Thanos' head down hard, then leaps into a portal in front of him.

Y/n: Random bullshit go!

Y/n then glitches behind Thanos' head and delivers a powerful punch to the back of his skull.

Petra then leaps through another portal high and behind Thanos.

Petra: Magic with a kick! 

She delivers a flying kick and falls feet-first into an exit, then appears on his right.

Petra: Magic with a--

Before she can finish Thanos turns, grabbing her from the air, and throwing her to the ground, with his hand around her neck.

Thanos: Insect!

He then throws her at Doctor Strange, knocking them both down.

Y/n: *does a Venom-strike on Thanos' neck* We're actually  Arachnids-- Oh shit!

Thanos grabs Y/n and throws him on top of Petea.

Y/n: *groans* Hey...

Petra: Hey.

Thanos finally tears the Cloak away and is then promptly surrounded by fiery explosions as Iron Man bombards him. He sucks all the flame into the gauntlet with the Power Stone and fires it in a stream at Iron Man, hitting him dead on and sending him far away, plowing through a massive fallen machine.

Y/n leaps from behind, more conventionally this time, while Thanos concentrates his fire on Iron Man, webs the gauntlet and drops down in front of him, pulling hard -- but Thanos yanks on the web-line, pulling the much lighter teenager towards him, and goes to punch him on his way past, only for Y/n to phase through. Thanos tears the webbing free of the gauntlet just in time for a small spaceship to attempt to crash-land on him. 

The ship drags Thanos along for a distance, burying him under debris. He stands just as the pilot leaps in a great arc to punch him, landing in front of him with an energy-blade at the ready.

Thanos: Well, well.

Nebula: You should have killed me.

Thanos: It would've been a waste of parts!

Y/n: *thoughts* Why does she vaguely look like that girl from Doctor Who?

Nebula runs at Thanos, attacking him with her sword.

Nebula: Where's Gamora?!

Thanos punches her away. Doctor Strange uses the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak to pinion the gauntlet, pulling Thanos' fingers open and trying to pry the gauntlet off his hand. Thanos tries to pull free, as Drax slides in from his right, kicking his knee and knocking him off-balance, then wrapping himself around Thanos' kneeling leg.