please read it will help!

Ok so let's get started~

Sayuri's (Moon child) BIO

Looks~: long waist length strawberry blonde hair, porcelain skin, 5'6 feet tall, large sweatshirt with wrap bindings around chest, black skirt, thigh high socks, black combat boots, and a golden locket.

Eye: Dark brown with green flecks.

Shimigami(sp?) Form~: thigh length standard shinigami uniform, hair in high ponytail, and golden locket.

Blood type: AB.

Personality: Shy, really smart, can strategize, when someone talks bad about her new founded family she will snap and bring you close to death. She has a split personality as you can see, she is usually emotionless, it is rare to see her cry, and she is a very caring person..

Likes: her family, Yami, Hikari, animals, fighting, nature, her locket, ichigo's friends, sweets, drawling, learning new things, cooking, gardening, Stargazer lilies, roses, Cherry blossems, colors black, blue, purple, red, orange, silver, and meadow color green, Winter, spring, fall, training to get stronger, kittens, and finding ways to help her family and friends.

Dislikes: Azein (sp?), Clown Face Snake (Gin), Blind Man, (I'm sorry I just prefer to call those two like that.), sour stuff, idiots, people who hurts her family and friends, Creepy scientists man (the guy with the scary and disturbing zanpakuto), and being all alone.

Crush~: (it will happen later on in the story~) Kuiske (sp?) Urahara(sp?)

Her Zanpakuto (did I spell that right?) : 1 is Yami no daten-Shi (Fallen angel of Darkness) and 2 Hikari no tenShi(Angel of Light) Release command is: Saisei jikan (Play time) (One With Black Wings is Yami and the one with white wings is Hikari~) they are twins of opposites ~

They have the power to make illusions, transform into any type of weapon, and come out /bring someone into- their swords.

Oh and~

DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN Bleach in any way but I do own Hikari, Yami, Hana, the Aunt , and other things I might change~ it will contain Spoilers and I think you should watch/read this anime if you haven't already well enjoy~