Chapter 13!!!

I'M BACK!!! I got my schedule all worked out and everything! Now I can at least try to sleep again......stupid insomnia... Anyway enjoy the chapter I am so sorry I made you guys wait so long. Mwahahaha I hope you like this chapter.....it is something I wanted to do for awhile to write just haven't found a good moment.

*~No one's pov~*
A monstrous rawr boomed across the city for those only who have the abilities to hear where left frightened. While those who do not have the ability just carried on not aware of the danger that dwells in there city.
A seemingly invisible girl ran through the city. The look of fear was evident on her face. But the only one who saw this child was none other then a teenage boy who seemed to get the title of a delinquent.
Just then another vicious rawr echoed through out the city once more this time it reached the odd teens ears. At that moment the street had cracks and the buildings outer structures were torn and slashed. Upon further inspection the teen saw a terrifying creature that was at the least a 1st story building's height. Having only little time to think the teen ran and picked up the seemingly transparent girl and ran to safety.
On top of one of the buildings a girl stood emotionlessly watching. She then reached for the hilt of her sword and grasped it in her hand. But then the monster simply disappeared. As if it never truly existed but by the damage the beast left behind it was all but imaginative. It was real.

*~At Urahara's Shop!~*
Sayuri-"There it was again. But it sounded more distant....."
Kisuke-"It seems it has a different target. But Sayuri you must still be cautious. Hollow's are very dangerous and it is the soul reapers duty to get rid of these creatures. They pose threats to both soul reapers and spirits. Especially those who have yet to as you say 'pass on'. They are souls who just can't move on to the next world the soul society. Hollows host the emotions sadness, anger, regret and such and it feeds on them. Do you understand what I am saying sayuri?"
Sayuri-"I'm afraid I do. So am I free to go home? Or should I stay one more night? "
Kisuke leaned in closer to her and whispered, "I would say you should stay one more night. Don't want those hollows getting my new student. Now do we?"
An extremely bright blush took over Sayuri's face. She truly didn't know what is happening to her. Her heart either pounds so crazily that it hurts. Or it tightens like it is squeezing itself. She even gets these weird bubbly feelings in her stomach. She truly doesn't understand.
Unconsciously leaning closer their lips lightly brushed once more. Kisuke lightly taking hold of her chin. As Sayuri took a small handful of his robe (I really don't remember what they are called....I'm spacey at the moment so sorry in advance). Pulling her forward lightly by her chin there lips finally locked. Both of there hearts where booming in there own ears hoping the other doesn't hear the pounding heart inside of their own chest. They felt strengthened by this though. But sadly that experience had to be cut short.
In an instant the door slid open revealing inshin smiling accomplishing. Instantly they broke apart out of shock. Both of them blushed heavily thinking back on what they just did.
Inshin smiling broadly not having a clue on what just happened or even really care since he was to busy being happy being accomplished. He announced boldly. "I got you enrolled. But you won't be able to go tomorrow more like the next day after. So on Wednesday! (I made it up......I really don't care though...) And here is a bonus I was able to get you in the same classes as ichigo so you won't be alone. Well thats all I wanted to say I now have to go to a meeting. Bye. And Sayuri you should rest..your face is heating up immensely...same with you Kisuke did you get sick too?"
Sayuri's face if possible got even brighter. While Kisuke forced his blush down.
Sitting with a care free smile Kisuke replied with a no. While Sayuri.......passed out from how much blood was going to her head.
Inshin-"WHA-?! Sayuri! Are you going to be alright??!! Speak to me!!!"
He yelled while shaking the now limp Sayuri back and forth.
Kisuke-".....poor Sayuri."
With some struggle Kisuke got inshin away from Sayuri and sent him off. He then set sayuri back onto her bed. He looked back at her sleeping form before slowly shutting the door behind him and went back to the front of the store.

How was that. I'm sorry if its sucky my ideas aren't flowing. Sorry. Also I haven't read or watched Bleach in a while so I can't remember everything so I'm sorry. I hope you liked the sadly short chapter.
Love,
Kisacatdemon
Updated: August 4, 2015
Time: 4:28 pm.