Chapter 8

Hi! Yeah so I DID change Yami's name/calling. But that will be explained later on. Ok that is all enjoy ^-^
Last time:
Before I fell into the darkness the last thing I saw was Mr. Kisuke trying to stand up right. And two beautiful swords appear in my out stretched hands then everything went black. Me landing on something warm...
No ones pov~

Right before Sayuri could fully fall to the floor. Kisuke was able to dive forward and catch her. Looking her over still lightly sweating from her spiritual pressure. Kisuke inspected what she held in her hands and found two Zanpakuto's...meaning she has met them and the hollow is not far behind to meeting her...When the spiritual pressure started to go down Sayuri's eyes snapped open but she was not the one in control.
Standing up 'Sayuri' sheathed the white one but kept the black one out stretched in front of her.
'Sayuri'-"Yumi....don't do that again. She wasn't able to handle it why did you do that? Geez when we go back and Sayuri wakes back up I'm going to hit you.."
The sword seemed to shake in response.
'Sayuri' stood at full height and flashed stepped outside keeping her spiritual pressure controlled. Leaving behind a dumbfounded lover-boy behind to eat their dust and to try to comprehend what the hell just happened. (I'm sorry I had to...)

Now standing up Kisuke ran into the dining room where everyone else was. Arriving in the small place kisuke started to try explain what he has figured out so far.
Kisuke-"Ok so um that was Sayuri. And it seems she uhh well called upon her Zanpakuto or in this case Zanpakutos. And well it seems that black one yumi I presume the robotic Sayuri said. Did some thing and so the white blade which is in control of Sayuri's body went to fight something which I presume is a hollow dangerously close to us...any questions?"
Inshin raised his hand polite.
Kisuke-"Yes, your question Inshin"
Inshin-"Yes, I do have a question."
Kisuke-"And it is...."
Inshin-"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN!!??! AND HOW ARE YOU THIS CALM ABOUT THIS!!!!!"
Kisuke-"Inshin I am NOT calm in any degree. I'm trying to keep a leveled head here. Alright? I am very close to running after her. But quite frankly I'm going to need to tell you guys what is happening and not do what I wanted to do in the first place when I figured what happened. Which would be running after her. Now then any other questions?.............No? Good come on. Keep the house running and Tessai please try your best to expand the barrier? Ururu and Jinta please continue working the shop. And when done with want you where doing help Tessai expand the barrier. I apsolutly do NOT want to deal with the Soul Society. Inshin come on you will search from the ground I'll search through the sky. We should hurry."
Kisuke said with a voice void of any care free manner. Instead filled with seriousness. Causing the group to wonder what has happened the few hours Kisuke has meet with her to make him change his carefree ways so quickly when the matter came to her.
No one knew truthfully Kisuke didn't even know what was going on with him...He never felt this way ever. But they all pushed those thoughts away and left to do whatever they can do to help the girl.
Kisuke in his soulreaper form started jumping from building to building while inshin either ran on the side walks or drove in his car on the streets.

With Sayuri, Hikari, and Yami~

As Hikari took control of Sayuri's body she talked to Yami. About how she was going to hit her when all if this ends. You see if you where wondering Yami tried to put her in her spirit form while Sayuri's body was still not fully ready since she still had a slight fever. Then Yami dragged out Hikari with her. Causing even more trouble for their holder. Hence this huge mess. So they both decided that they will 'play' with some hollows with in the surrounding area.
So far they have easily slayed over ten hollows and at the moment targeting number eleven. When they spotted one of the people who were looking after their holder. Kisuke Urahara....

Haiz~ that's all for now~ I know short. But we have company and the rules are 'get the hell off whatever your on and socialize. You don't do that enough so come down now! Or no technology for the rest of the week!' Soooo yeah -_-...Hope you enjoyed!
Updated: July 3, 2015
Time: 4:38