Chapter 19

Hi I updated!!~ thank you guys for liking this story so much!~
Chapter 19
The Hell-I mean training

Still struggling to get out of Kaijū's painful grip she seemed to have enough of my struggling and dropped me onto the ground.

Face first.

And again Ow!

Why is she always so mean? Oh wait she's a hollow never mind ignore that question.

Instantly I stood up and got as far away from the two demons as much as I can.

Kaijū and Yumi had...matching smirks on as they briefly looked at each other then just me.

'Well that's not scary at all...'
Note the extreme use of sarcasm please.

Yeah they look like demons finding new pray to torture.... Oh wait that couldn't be anymore correct in this matter. Stupid demon and hollow.

"So!~" yumi started happily.
HAPPILY

"The first thing you must do is improve your leg strength chicken bones." Kaijū finished rather rudely.
With a smirk and a click of that demons claw like fingers. A sort of track thing appeared that and a few sets of weights.

The gruesome smirks appeared larger. And I couldn't help myself but to tense up in fear.

Sweat started to freely glide down my skin making my palms much more sweaty. "Dear kami....have mercy on my soul..." I whispered out in complete fear. The dirt track itself didn't cause my fear rise up. But the obstical right after it. A monstrous rigid mountain that I have no doubt that I would have to climb. Trying to bring back moisture to my now extremely dry mouth. I swallowed the lump in my throat that is keeping me from talking.

Kaijū's smirk -if possible- grew much larger.

With a snicker she stated, " First you must run the four mile track-"
'Oh that's not too bad'
"- with one hundred pounds weighing you down-" 'ok that will be a bit tougher..' "-While I throw attacks at you. Such as boulders, weapons, ect." 'I'm dead I will die. No doubt about it...' That's when Yami cut in. "After that with the hundred pounds still in place you must climb that mountain top once finish you may return back to snuggling with top hat." Yumi stated with a snicker which oddly made my cheeks heat up and my skin to pale greatly at the same time.
"Now then- START!!" With a gulp I ran forward with no other choice. The look in their eyes promising something horrible if I do not follow directions. I strapped the two fifty pound weights onto my legs quickly and continued my somewhat peaceful run...well that was ruined at the moment Kaijū flashed onto a large hill top chuckling evilly...with her golden eyes shinning vibrantly...and scary...
She instantly started chucking giant boulders at me. A few times it almost hit me. Tripping slightly but being able to still be on my feet I pushed my still recovering body harder. To move faster so I can survive this hell- I mean training. Yup training that can kill me and my still recovering body. Which by the way feels like lead.

Almost two hours passed and that mountain was much closer. Its surface was only about a hundred feet from me now. Exhausted but smiling I pushed myself a bit more then had to stop dead in my tracks as a boulder landed righting front of me. Quickly going around the boulder getting hit by small pebbles from time to time. I finally was able to reach the mountain. Heaving tiredly and really thirsty I tried to stop to take a breather

Keyword: TRIED

Yumi appeared next to me doing that 'no no' gesture smirking. "Ahahuh!~ no no Sayuri you can rest once you get up there." She said innocently. I scoffed at the thought 'her innocent? Please its like saying I loved being with my aunt.' Still scowling I tried to hit her but to my dismay she disappeared. With a depressed sigh I looked up at the I don't know..500 foot steep vertical mountain.

With another sigh I rolled up the sleeves of my ruined kimono and started to slowly climb up the mountain.

Its been three hours. My legs and fingers are scratched up, bleeding, and sore. I am sweating heavily and the worst part is. That scary monster is climb behind my like freaking spider and its scaring me to no end. I feel like crying at the fact that, that thing is actually trying to make me fall to my death. But I'm at least glad that the top is near by. Only fifteen feet to go! I could jump for joy if I wasn't hanging off the side of a cliff with a demon on my trail. But really one thing is on my mind. Where the hell is hikari?!!!!!

Hi....did you like it? Well I hope so anyway I gotta eat my breakfast. Till next time readers!~
Love, Kisacatdemon ~~~