Chapter 9

Hi I hope you guys had a great fourth of July for those who celebrate it and um live in America.... Yeah I didn't have a great fourth...bleh. So anyway this is going to be a Kisuke pov on where i left off. I don't own Bleach I only own my oc's. Enjoy ^-^!

(Kisuke's pov)
As I searched every where I decided to finally take a break after two hours of searching for her at a small park.
Sitting down on a bench to catch my breath. I have been running on top of roof tops and the sky non-stop for these past 2 hours. As I started to get my breathing back to normal I felt being watched but not just one but two things I don't know if its a hollow or a human. Then suddenly I heard the bushes rustle. Jumping up from my seat I prepare myself.
Coming out of the bushes was a giant hollow. Its body seemed to be in the ground but by the size of its head that is sticking out I believe it would be around twenty feet tall. Getting ready to fight the hollow. As I started to position myself to charge at the creature. Something flashed in front of me and instantly took down the hollow in front of me before I and the hollow could comprehend what happened.
Getting a better look at the figure in front of the dead hollow and I. I found it was 'Sayuri'. So with in my shocked state of self. I ran up to her and surprisingly hugged her.
'Sayuri'/Hikari-"Hello Mr.Urahara. I am one of Sayuri's Zanpakuto you may call me Hikari. The one I am holding is my sister Zanpakuto you may call her Yami. I am sorry what has happened to our holder. We have sensed a great deal of hollows in this town and many where coming after your shop. We where just going to lend her strength so she may help fight. But it seems my idiotic sibling over here decided to change the plan."
She said as she glared down at the sword which shaked viciously.
After her explanation. It just left me there to my thoughts..
Kisuke/me-'Alright I guess that explains it but there is still something I am curious about. Maybe they know.'
Me-"Um er Hikari I have one question for you two. You guys may know the reason so um why. Why do I feel like ummm how can I word it. Mmmmmm Why do I feel like this odd feeling when I'm anywhere near Sayuri? Why do I feel like this?"
Hikari just stared at me. Just stared it started to unnerve me. 'Why is she still just staring?!'
Then she just blinked and said blankly.
Hikari/Sayuri-"She is to wake up. And that is something you must find out yourself but I am indeed surprised one hasn't found their other for thousands of years...Good luck and please take care of our holder."
With that Hikari left Sayuri's body and went back into her sword. Causing Sayuri's body to fall and I to dive and catch her before she fell to the hard ground.
Lifting her up bridal style in my arms. I flash stepped back to the shop. Entering her temporary room I set her down. But for some reason I didn't want to leave her....what is going on with me? I have never felt this way for someone before. I simply do not understand it. And what did Hikari mean about someone didn't find their other for um what was it a thousand years? I don't know. All I want to know is what she meant by that...
As I sat with my thoughts. I decided to call inshin that I found her and we are back at the shop.
After dealing with my stressed out old friend. He instantly went on his way over from where he was which was the other side of the town.
As I sat there waiting I noticed she started to stir.
Giving her some space so she won't hit him or anything. After a small amount of time when she tried to snuggle back up into a ball and cutely hide herself from the light she gave up and awoken slowly. Stretching she scratched behind her head where her hair was sticking up oddly.
Opening her eyes lightly she looked around and what I believe saw me.

(Sayuri's pov)
As I awoken from my attempt to preserve my beautiful sleep I gave up. Opening my eyes slowly after I did my normal stretch and scratch the itchy spot in the back of my head. Looking around my surroundings. I spotted Mr. Kisuke and froze instantly.
Sayuri/me-"H-hi M-mr. Kisuke. Um err can you tell me what is happening to me possibly?"
He just blinked a few times then chuckled deeply which I found apsolutley h- wait wut?! No no no no he is older then me! hush you stupid feelings! Anyways he chuckled then seemed to start talking so I tuned back in.
Mr.Kisuke-"I promise i will explain when inshin is here. And you can call me Kisuke. Its fine with me."
Sayuri-"a-alright M- err Kisuke. Um I have one more question."
Kisuke-"What would that be?"
Sayuri-"Ummm I'm kinda hungry....."

That is it for now! Btw some of you are oddly asking how old I am so I'll tell you here if you haven't read it on my page. I am 14 years old at the moment. Born November 22, 2000. Yes, 11.22.00 weird I know. Well I will try to update again soon so stay tuned in! Hope you liked it ^-^.
Updated: July 5, 2015
Time: 3:59 pm.