They all still felt a little bad about not seeing her when they were at the store in Las Vegas two days ago, but Lillian told them multiple times that it was fine and she didn't mind it, like Kay expected. But they all couldn't help but think about it sometimes though.

"Okay," Jonah sighed a little. "let's start this day."

°✈︎༄❤︎➪
°a few hours later
-

"Daniel!" Valerie squealed when her boyfriend startled her when she was making pictures. He laughed and pulled her hand with him, heading towards the edge for the view. "It's beautiful out here." She smiled. Daniel looked down at her, a smile resting upon his face as he placed a gentle kiss on her shoulder.

"I see beauty every day when I wake up, and this view can't even compare to it." He whispered. Valerie rolled her eyes of how cheesy it sounded, but felt a blush rising up her cheeks anyways. She turned around and shoved him lightly.

"You're such a dork." He laughed. Val pulled him in a hug though.

"Only for you." He mumbled in her hair.

Just a few feet away from them were Jonah and Tate, making photos and laughing. They passed Corbyn and Christina who were literally doing a photoshoot.

Jack and Gabbie watched them doing so before Gabriela shoved him after he made some lame joke about it. She ran off and Jack started to chase her around.

Zach watched all of this around him happening. He watched his friends all being happy and in love. As he turned around he noticed Kay sitting on a rock, busy on her phone, like she always seemt to be nowadays. She wasn't even admiring the view. He sighed and looked at the view himself.

"Lilly would have loved this." He thought out loud, even though he knew why she didn't wanna come along today.

She would feel left out with everyone doing their own thing as a couple.

He sighed and walked over to his girlfriend, taking a seat next to her.

"Whatcha doin'?" The brunette asked, wanting to talk to the beautiful blonde he fell in love with a year ago.

Kay looked up at him and shrugged.

"Not much, just texting Lilly to see if she's okay." She gave him a simple smile which he bought. Zach nodded and turned to the view again.

"Do you like it here?" He asked, Kay looking back up at him.

"Yeah, sure." She let out, trying to act like she was enjoying herself. She did like the view, but being alone with Zach felt uncomfortable at the moment.

"Do you wanna go to the edge and take a closer look at the view?" He asked Kay hopefully. She was debating it in her head but decided to say yes though. She couldn't avoid talking to him, especially not on this trip which he needs so much. "Great!" He smiled and jumped up, stretching his hand out for her to grab. He pulled her to where Daniel and Valerie were standing not too long ago and wrapped his arms around her waist. Kay let out a small sigh but placed her hands on his arms, a little uncomfortably. Zach brushed the uneasy feeling that she was giving him off and focused on the view.

"Guys!" Corbyn shouted, everyone turning to him and Christina. "Let's make a group photo for Lilly!" The group smiled and got together, making a selfie.

"Do you think she'll like it?" Gabbie wondered, looking over at the rest after looking at the photo on Christina's phone.

"Of course," Daniel smiled. "why wouldn't she?" Gabriela shrugged.

"Alright, I'll send it to her." Chris smiled and went to Lilly's contact. In less than a minute she had send the photo of them all, together with a few view other ones that showed the view. "Perfect."

The moment Christina sent the photos, Lillian laid in her bunk, her phone in her hands. She saw them coming in and watched them with a smile. She was happy that they were enjoying themselves.

Lillian jumped out of her bunk, grabbing something to drink as she decided to go for a run. She wasn't really a morning person, so she would do it often in the afternoon, and sometimes at night.

She changed in her work out clothes; a legging and a sport bra. She pulled her hair in a ponytail and grabbed her Airpods and phone. She passed the counter with the keys on it, debating if she should grab them or not. She would come back during diner time and then the rest would probably be back already.

Besides, she could easily lose her keys outside.

But on the other hand, she wouldn't be able to lock the door behind her....

Alright I'll take them with me.

Lillian thought and grabbed the keys afterall, walking outside and locking the door behind her. She turned her music on and started her run.

°✈︎༄❤︎➪

I got some free time so here yah go <33