4. Baking

My arm aches as I stir the cake batter and I slowly give up.

"Savi, can you stir it for me, please?" I whine, holding my arm.

"Awh, is my baby struggling?" He asks, sticking his bottom lip out jokingly and coming over to where I'm stood.

"Yes, I have no muscles, unlike you.". I reply, letting him take over the job as he laughs.

He was wearing his black vest and grey joggers with his gold chains hanging on his chest. His muscles flex as he stirs the batter, making me bite my bottom lip. I admire his side profile, getting wet at the sight of him.

"I think it should be done." Savitar says, as he sticks his finger into the batter.

He pulls it out, loaded with cake batter and puts it in his mouth. As he slowly pulls his finger out of his mouth, he rolls his eyes back, moaning at the taste.

"That tastes soo good." He moans.

That could easily sound very dirty out of the context, and turns me on slightly. Savitar catches me watching him and sticks another finger into the batter. He comes over to me and puts his finger in front of my mouth. I open my mouth and he puts his finger in. I close my lips around his knuckle and close my eyes. I use my hands to pull his index finger out my mouth, slowly and seductively.

"Wow..." Savitar says as he pushes me up against the fridge I was leaning on.

"I guess that is pretty good." I say, placing my hands on his chest and playing with his chains.

"I know something else that's a lot better, sweetheart." Savitar says, smirking as he picks me up by the underside of my thighs.

As he walks me over to the island, I begin kissing his neck and nipping at his shoulder blades. He gently places me on the counter and connects our lips. His hands trail from my hips to the hem of my shirt where he pulls at it, signalling he wants it off. I lift my arms up and he momentarily breaks the make out to pull my shirt over my head. Savitar's spare  hands travels to my breast and squeezes it gently as he kisses me. His tongue swipes across my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I deny and his large hand squeezes my boob harder, making me gasp and Savitar's tongue slips into my mouth.

Our tongues work against each other, fighting for dominance, only for Savitar to win.

"Ok, fuck this foreplay, I wanna be inside you." Savitar says, seductively into my ear.

I bite my lip as I watch him pull his sweatpants down and step out of them, he throws them somewhere into the living room. His dick print shows through his black boxers and Savitar catches me staring.

"Like what you see?" He questions.

"Definitely daddy..." I say, smirking.

When I reply, Savitar's eyes grow dark and fill with lust.

"I'm gonna fuck you senseless right on this kitchen counter." He says lowly, making me bite my lip as he kisses around my ear.

Savitar lifts me off the counter and turns me around. He pushes my back so my chest hits the cold marble and my ass rubs against his boner.

"Oh, fuckkkk..." He groans as I grind into him.

He removes himself from me and I hear him pulling his boxers off and his hands trail back to my hips. I feel his tip traveling between my folds, spreading my wetness around.

"You ready, babygirl?" Savitar asks, his hands rubbing up and down my hips to my ass.

"Yes daddy," I moan, his tip rubbing against my clit.

He slowly slid into me and we both moan in unison. Without giving me time to adjust, Savitar began pounding into me.

"You like my dick inside you?" Savitar groans as his fingertips dig into my skin.

"Mmmmm..." I moan, unable to get my words out because of the pleasure I'm experiencing.

"Use your fucking words." Savitar says, thrusting harder.

"Ugh, fuck daddy" I moan, my eyes rolling back.

Savitar begins going deeper, almost balls deep inside of me. With every thrust, he hits my g-spot making me moan louder every time.

"That's soo good daddy..." I moan loudly, on the verge of screaming his name.

"I want you to scream my name baby" Savitar says.

His hand travels to my hair, tugging on it gently, making my eyes hit the back of my head once again, making me groan.

"Daddy! Fuck!" I scream, as he pulls my hair and hits my g-spot simultaneously.

"Mmmm are you gonna cum for me?" He groans, his hand now retreating back to my side.

"Shit, yess!" I moan, feeling the knot form in my stomach.

"Do it. Cum for me like the little slut you are." He groans

I moan loudly at his words as I release onto his cock and he fills me up.

"Fuckk." Savitar groans as he pulls out and puts his boxers back on.

"That was hot Savitar." I say, turning to face him.

He smirks and connects our lips. During the kiss, I feel my legs weakening as I begin to stand up.

"Your legs okay?" Savitar asks, smirking and laughing.

" This is your fault asshat, help me" I say gripping onto the counter.