6. Blowjob

I sit on the edge of Savitar's bed, waiting for him to get out of the bathroom so I can go in.

"Savitar! Are you done?" I shout, no response.

"Savitar!!" I shout again, a bit louder this time,

I get no response again so I get up and walk over to the bathroom and push the door open. To my surprise, it opens and reveals Savitar sitting on the counter, on his phone, scrolling through his camera roll.

"Could you not hear me?" I ask as I stroll over to him.

"Oh, of course I could." He replied, grinning at the pictures of me and him, his eyes not moving from his phone screen.

I roll my eyes and move his legs apart so I can stand in between them. When I place my hands on his thighs, he eventually looks at me. Eyes dark with lust and full of hunger. He places his phone besides him and his eyes drift to my lips.

Before I can react, Savitar's soft lips are on mine, moving perfectly in sync. The innocent kiss transitions to a heated makeout as Savitar wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me into him.

I moan into the kiss as he does and he pulls away.

"I need you." He groans as he looks me up and down.

I place my hands on the hem of his sweatpants and slowly pull them down, leaving his boxers on. I see his boner begin to form in his underwear as I palm him gently. My other hand's fingers run under the waistband of his black supreme boxers, and slowly let it snap against his lower abs.

"Fuck..." Savitar groans, his deep voice echoing off the walls of his bathroom.

I pull his boxers down, his dick springing up to meet his stomach. I bite my lip at his size, as it amazes me every time I see it.

I place one of my hands on his shaft and the other grips onto his thigh, causing goosebumps to form on his leg. I apply pressure onto his shaft, and bring my lips to his tip. I leave two or three kisses around the head of his dick and Savitar lets out a small moan.

"Baby..."

I open my mouth and close my lips around his tip, my hand now slides up and down what my mouth isn't covering. As Savitar moans, I hum onto his dick and my nails slightly dig into his leg. This action sends vibrations up Savitar's body and one of his hands tangles itself in my hair.

I begin to bob my head up and down, taking all of him in that I can.

"Oh fuck, just like that." Savitar moans as he holds my head in its position.

I gag slightly as I deepthroat him, my eyes rolling back. He released his grip on my hair and I bring my head back up as I make eye contact with him. His head tipped back slightly, but his eyes stay glued on my actions. His bottom lip is tucked between his teeth and the one arm holding him up on the counter is flexed. He looks hot.

"Shit. You're soo good at this," He groans, his eyes now fluttering shut.

I deepthroat him once more and hold my head in position for a few seconds before coming back up. Savitar's hand once again finds my hair and he grips it tightly, making me moan onto his dick. As I do this, I feel him twitch in my throat and I deepthroat him a final time.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," He moans as his warm liquid shoots into my mouth.

I swallow it happily and stand up, back between his legs.

"Goddamn princess, that was soo good." Savitar says, slightly out out of breath.

"Thank you, baby." I say with a wink, wiping the corner of my mouth.