3. Shower

Savitar's pov

I heard the key turn in our front door and made my way to our bedroom. I got under the covers and pretended to be asleep as I heard y/n calling my name from the living room.

"Savitar! Baby! I'm home!" She yells as I hear her getting closer.

The door handle to our room turns and the door swings open to reveal y/n standing there soaking wet. She comes over to the bed and I feel her hand on my shoulder, lightly shaking me and I stay still and 'asleep.'

"Oh well." She huffs  and I hear her make her way over to the bathroom.

The door closes but I don't hear the lock turn, a good sign. The shower starts and y/n's music begins playing, call out my name by the Weekend blasting through the Echo Dot.

I wait about five minutes or so, until I'm sure she is in the shower and I make my way over to the bathroom and slowly open the door. Y/n's wet work clothes are on the counter and I can see her gorgeous figure's shadow behind the shower curtain.

Thankfully, the music was loud enough for her not to hear me come in and take my clothes off. I drop my final piece of clothing to  the floor and slip into the shower. I put both my hands on y/n's waist and she spins around, scared.

"Oh my god, Savitar!" She shrieks as I laugh at how cute her fear was.

She slowly melts into my embrace and wraps her arms around my neck.

"How was work, baby?" I question, looking her up and down and admiring her beauty.

"It was alright, it was alright. Apart from the rain on the way home." She says.

"You must be cold babygirl," I say, now rubbing my hands up and down her sides slowly, feeling goosebumps rise.

"Mhm" she hums in response.

The warm water flows onto y/n, her hair slicked back and her body glistening. She looked incredible.

I lean in for a kiss, and her soft lips meet mine. She pulls at the nape of my neck which makes me groan deeply into our kiss.

I grip onto her waist, my fingertips turning white against her skin as i make our bodies meet. I close the space between us, not even letting the water through.

Your pov

Savitar's hands are gripping onto my waist as we make out, our bodies touch as our lips move in sync. I feel his length brushing against my thigh, turning me on more and more, the longer we kiss.

As Savitar slowly gets harder, his tip is rubbing against my folds, making me moan onto his lips.

"Fuck Savitar" I whimper.

Savitar's hand trails up my stomach and rests on my boob before reaching around my neck to choke me whilst his other hand snakes between my legs.

He now turns us around and presses me up against the cold shower wall, making me shiver. I feel two of Savitar's  fingers connect with my clit and they begin to go in circles around it.

"Oh shit baby" I moan as I bury my head into Savitar's neck, his hand still around mine.

"Does that feel good, princess?"

"So good daddy" I moan again.

I move my hand onto Savitar's shaft and begin stroking it up and down agonisingly slowly.

Savitar silently moans and his grip on my neck tightens. Before I know it, Savitar has turned me around again and bent me over so my hands are against the wall.

He steadily rubs his tip between my folds and we both sigh in pleasure.

"Are you ready, babygirl?"

"Yes daddy, please" I moan in response.

The song Oui by Jeremiah comes on almost like a change of moods as Savitar slides all the way into me.

Without hesitation, he begins pounding into me at an unholy pace, the sound of our skin slapping together filling the bathroom.

"Ugh baby you're soo fuckin tight around my cock," he grunts as he places his hands on my hips to help steady his pace.

"Shit daddy!" I almost scream as he pounds into me balls deep.

I clench my walls around his cock, feeling every inch of him inside me.

"Fuck, that felt soo good baby," he moans as he speeds his pace up even more.

I clench again and Savitar let's put numerous curse words and moans before he wraps his hand in my hair.

He pulls on it slightly, knowing that was one of my kinks and I let his name slip from my lips.

"Oh fuck Savitar..." I trail off as I feel my high inching closer.

"You gonna come on my cock babygirl?" He dirty talks as he tugs my hair a bit harder.

I clench my walls one more time before Savitar's thrusts remain fast but become sloppier.

Soon after, I feel his seed release in me, triggering my release also.

We both let our moans of eachothers names and Savitar pulls out, turning me around to face him.

He kisses my lips passionately and wraps his strong arms around my waist.

"Goddamn." Savitar says breathlessly.