2. Threesome

Just for this chapter, Julian is your boyfriend.

Y/n x Savitar x Barry

I walked up to my boyfriend Julian's house and let myself in. He said he was running a last minute errand, to let myself in, and he'd be back within twenty minutes of me arriving.

I put my overnight bag on his bed downstairs and walked to the living room. I stopped in the doorway when I saw Barry and Savitar on the couch.

"What are you two doing here?" I asked and sat down on the couch between them.

They were playing Xbox as usual.

"We stayed the night." Barry responded blandly.

"Don't worry, we're leaving soon. Julian asked us to stay untill he got back so you weren't alone." Savitar said without looking away from the game.

"Okay." I shrugged and pulled my phone out.

After twenty minutes, Julian still hadn't come back.

Just on cue of my thoughts, Barry got a text. He paused the game and looked at the message. He then shot Savitar a look which I couldn't make out.

"Julian said he won't be home for atleast an hour, possibly longer" Barry and Savitar exchanged another look.

I looked between the both of them and Barry turned off the game. Then, he looked at me.

"Bored?" He asked and sat back

I shrugged. "Yeah, but you didn't have to stop your game."

I looked down as a hand caressed my thigh. It was Savitar's. For a split second it felt nice. I shot him a weird look and pushed his hand away.

As if on cue, both boys scooted closer to me. They expelled all of the space between us, I could feel both of their breaths.

Barry leaned in, pushed my hair behind my ear and whispered into it.

"Come on y/n, don't be shy." He whispered, running a hand up my thigh to my clothed heat and stopping.

Why was I getting turned on? Neither of these boys were my boyfriend. I shrugged Barry off and stood up.

"I think, I'll go to Julian's room. Can you tell him when he gets here?" I swallowed.

Savitar and Barry both looked at me, and Savitar grabbed my hand softly.

"Stay. Wanna see something?" He gently tugged my hand.

I sighed and sat down. They clearly saw I wasn't interested. They'd stop, right?

"Let us show you how much fun you can have. You'll get twice as much pleasure as you do from Julian, and he'll never find out." Barry said quietly in my ear and started kissing my neck.

Oh no.

I wasn't scared of what the boys would do. I was scared of what I would do. Because I knew what I would do.