"That's probably true, but I cannot pass on this event because of an ex. I know it would mean a lot to my dad to see me there. He is an Englishman: strict, firm and well-spoken, but he also has a heart...", he noticed my tone of voice raising to the stage of slight annoyance, so he shrugged his shoulders and nodded, confirming he'd accompany me. This conversation was far from over, though. I knew there would come a time where either of us would demonstrate behaviour that the other wouldn't like, and it seems the time has come.

Harry spent the next couple of days with Mitch, Jeff and the rest of the band and crew, since they were finally able to come to the UK. Their days were long, filled with trying to plan concerts in the UK and make the conditions fair for everybody. I tried telling him there was no way it wouldn't trigger tears and breakdowns when ones get concert tickets and others run out of luck in securing them, but there really wasn't any way of making sure that everybody ended up satisfied. They could do several shows in each of the locations and there would still be people who weren't able to get tickets... there is too many of his fans that will be interested in going. Hopefully, we'd get to resume tour once the world recuperated a bit more.

Becks went with me to get an outfit for the award ceremony, and we were chuffed to be outside and shopping. Man, you really learn to appreciate the little things after spending months inside.

"What are we looking for? A pantsuit or a dress?", she asked as soon as we walked into a shop.

"Becks, you know me... I'm not going to wear a dress. Harry's wearing a light olive coloured suit, which allows us to look for something darker in contrast. Think chic, but comfortable enough.", we spread out over the ground floor and looked through racks of clothing, unable to find anything we liked until, at the last moment, Becks pulled out a dark blue pantsuit from the back of the last rack.

"What about this one?"

"I love it. Let's ask if they have my size. I think it would be perfect, honestly.", the shopping assistant found my size in the back and once I tried it, I got even more excited by the prospect of socialising. The biggest outfit changes I'd done in the last year were from my pyjamas into some yoga pants and back into pyjamas.