chapter two

disclaimer: once again naruto is not mine !! i hope you enjoy, this one is where action beGins

chapter two | third pov | the start

back to the present

the boy now ran away from screaming villagers, villagers who hated him with every bit of soul, which he pitied highly because he found it pathetic.

"get back here you fucking demon" one yelled loudly, shouts of agreements following in suit.

"we need to kill you brat" another screeched

naruto stopped at a halt after thinking 'why am i even running'

the villagers catch up to him now and grab him by his collar, throwing him into a near by alley way, making him crash into a wall.

he grunts in attempt to grab his head, however failing when an elderly women kicks him harshly in the gut.

"bet your parents were useless" she spits out, this was where he started getting extremely angry, because he knew his parents weren't useless, and now he was very angry.

all of a sudden he feels his eyes change, making the villagers eyes almost pop out of their sockets, stopping what their doing much to narutos confusion.

'what happened' he asks kurama through his mental link

"some fucking how you have sharingan kit" the fox says before continuing, knowing if he didn't the boy would freak out "don't worry i don't hate you" he was telling the truth, he didn't, he could never, the kid was the first human who accepted him after all.

the blonde calms down quickly after that, but still immensely confused on how the fuck that came along, until a single villager ran away and the others started screaming.

"the demon stole the uchihas eyes!!" one yelled

'no i didn't'

"why does the monster have the sharingan!!" another screams

'i don't know please leave me alone'

"get the bastard!" another one cries

'please do, just do it'

he closed his eyes shut tightly, waiting for impact but it never came, he only after a few seconds began to hear the anguished cries of the villagers.

he opens his eyes after the screams stop, slowly, but he opens them nonetheless. when their open he sees all the villagers, dead in front of him, his eyes widen as to who could have done this, until he sees a white creature in front of him.

naruto grabs his stomach and winces from pain , before speaking up "if you're gonna hurt m-me too just d-do it al-already" he croaks out.

"i'm not going to hurt you don't worry, my names white zestu, please follow me" he says holding out his hand for naruto, which he looks at hesitantly before thinking 'like anything worse could happen' and grabbing it.

they sink into the ground leaving the confused naruto when they appear in a cave, with a man with long white hair, covering one of his eyes sitting on a throne.

the four year old at this point was thoroughly confused, how did he go underground and who is this man? "who ar-are yo-u" he chokes out

the man looks at the boy carefully, as though observing him carefully, before leaning forward "i'm your grandfather kid" he speaks in a voice that sent shivers down narutos bloody spine.

his eyes widen immensely "grandfather? that can't be possible" he was shaking, just someone saying that he still had family made him want to cry all day, he's wanted blood related family for ages, i mean yeah he had pervy sage, baa-chan and jiji but they hardly ever spoke to him, he just wanted to feel loved.

"kit that's madara uchiha, apparently the person who controlled me" the fox growls out "but i sense no lie coming from him' he finishes sounding as though he's.. confused?

wait... if he wasn't lying then he's an uchiha? is that why he had those eyes. "i'm not lying, let me tell you the story kiddo, you're not too hurt right?" he questions

the blonde boy looks down to see that he's only slightly cut and bruised from this beating, thanks to white zestu who came to get him. "no i'm not" he says before quickly speaking up "you're madara uchiha right? the person who thought in the valley of the end with the first hokage hashirama senju, for whatever dumb reason?"

madara only chuckles at this, finding it quite amusing "yes that was me, and good now let me tell you how i'm alive and how i'm your grandfather and all" he states tapping that hand rest on his throne, causing naruto too slowly walk over and sit down.

"well, as you know apparently i had died in the valley of the end after my battle with hashirama, but that was not the case, i had been passed out for a couple of weeks id say, but a women had found me, and healed me properly, her name was melani namikaze, so your grandmother. after i was properly healed i had decided to stay with her for a while, eventually we had fallen in love or whatever and she gotten pregnant, but later on she had found out i was madara uchiha, the monster or whatever, and she left me saying that she 'can't do it', so your father didn't look like me she went to a seal master, making it so the child would have no uchiha genes and such, after i while, around 3 years maybe, i had found some sort of life source, that's how i'm alive right now, i heard about minato getting a wife and all, and she was pregnant from a village far away, i searched and searched but for some reason i couldn't find it, i heard of their deaths and you being beaten and all a while later, so i searched for a while longer, and that's how we're here, i've finally found you, i'm sorry you had to go through all that" madara finishes softly, looking at the boy who now had tears streaming down his face.

naruto had sensed no lie from the man, nor did kurama, so, the child had jumped into the arms of his newly found out grandfather, he was happy, extremely happy to say the least, he had family.

in return the white haired man rapped his arms around the boy, hugging him tightly, if he were speaking the truth this was the best he had felt in years. "so that's why i have the sharingan or whatever" naruto states, still hugging his grandfather, "you know my name right?" the boy deadpans, now looking madara in the eye.

the man chuckles whole heartedly "of course i do naruto, now how about you stay with me for a while, we can train and i can teach you things, you don't have much to do in that wretched village anyway" he suggests

naruto beans happily, for the first time in a while he was complete "yes madara-ojichan !!" he yells in joy, smiling brightly.

madaras eyes widen slightly at the name 'ojichan' but smiles straight after, this was what he had yearned for all along, and this was what it felt like smiling and being happy for the first time in years.

and that's how their 6 years together had started.

back in konoha

sannin jirayah and hiruzen sarutobi sit at their desks prossesing the information, naruto is an uchiha?

this was indeed troublesome

"but how is it possible?" asked the third hokage

"absolutely no fucking clue.." replied the sannin.

chapter end
and that's a rollll, we stan this i think?? idk i'm not all too god at this but i hope u enjoyed it!