At times like this I wish you where with me.

Diggy P.o.v

I need my daughter in my life.I met someone she's beautiful and amazing.Yes she's famous her name is Jessica Jarrell.We been talking for 2 months now but we just made it offical 3 weeks ago.

Ta'Reah's P.o.v

It's been a whole week since the drama has happened I don't  answer any text or calls from Chresanto.I been really stressed out I'm offically 2 weeks pregnant.I'm not so happy with that I don't know what to say or do.Dedee doesn't talk too me she just does hand and head movements and it's really tearing me down.At times like this I wish my mother was here for me but I always have for loving and caring Best Friend Natavia she is juat so amazing I gonna call her up so we can atleast go to the mall and hangout.I been calling in sick to work lately so they have someone taking my spot on 106&Park so I wouldn't be stressed out even more I care for the baby growing inside of me I just don't know what I'm going to do about this.I really need too get out my only options are Diggy & Natavia.I guess I should call Natavia first it's been a minute.

Hello.

Omg Natavia it's been a minute.

I know really think you should come and hangout with me.

How about the mall I need to get some new clothes and dedee a couple of things.

Ok guess what?

What.

Me and Issa are getting married in 2 weeks I was wondering if you would be my Maid of Honor.

Oh course I would love too and Issa Thompson.

Yes he finally decided to tie the knot with me he has a daughter.

I know omg this is just so weird.I'm pregnant again.

Yeah he does can you believe that he lose 30k of his fans because of this.

I know how he feels when the world found out about Daniella they went crazy.

He's a loving caring daddy though.

I know he is remember when I first found out I was pregnant and Diggy left.

Yes he was so pissed at Diggy he wanted to kill him he tried his hardest to make it to the birth of Daniella he wanted to sign her birth certifcate.

Yeah but if we keep going on and on about this we will never make it ot the mall so I'll be bye to pick you up in 30 mins.

Roc's P.o.v

I can't get that memeory out my head of Ta'Reah saying I'm pregnant and I don't want you in my child's life what am I gonna do.

Diggy P.o.v

Me and Jessica decided that we should go to the mall today.I need fresh air anyway she keep pressuring me about kids and to be truthful I want kids but not with her.

Natavia's P.o.v

Issa and I are getting married but I want kids and he's just so caught up in Isa Marie drama when he revealed he was a teen dad that he doen't wanna have another baby yet come on now he is 22 y/o and he acts as if the world is gonna end if he decides to have another kid your grown now make your own decisions.