Chapter 1

Ta'Reah P.o.v.

I woke up to my alarm buzzer going off not again another day of putting up with talking over the Radio yay. I am so tired Daniella keep me up again trying to watch that Chris Brown Takeover on Fuse. Lawd he is one sexy man but i can say you get tired of hearing a 3 year old scream about him all day.I rolled outta bed and did my morning routine like always I guess i should wake Dedee up before she makes me late for work again.

Dedee honey get up we gotta get going your gonna make momma late for work.

But i twired why do i have to go.

Get up im going to tell you one more time before i spank your little butt.

First thing about my daughter she gets her adittude from me i can't deny that she just a miniture me

She jumps up and goes to brush her teeth and while i run her water so i can freshen her  up.

Mommie when you get off work can we go to mall plwease

Yes dear we can go but i need you to be good for me today because your coming to work with me.

Are there gonna be fawous (famous) people there today?

I think we have a interview with someone but i didnt get i chance to check it out.

Ok mommie yowr the best.

Thank you baby I love You.

As i finish getting her ready and get into my Range Rover i noticed how her father has never been here for her and she will be 4 in 2 weeks how could someone want to miss something so important like this he wasnt there when i gave birth hell he was even there for my 2 month of being pregnant i remember just like yesterday

Flashback:

Me: morning bab( runs to the bathroom and throws up)

Diggy:why have you been throwing up like this lately/

Me: okay i can't keep it a secret anymore im pregnant !

Diggy:so you cheated on me with who Ta'Reah?

Me: i would never do that i love you too much to cheat it's yours.

Diggy:you lieing cheating slutty ass bitch get the fuck out my house.

Me:Diggy please i never cheated i promise i thought you loved me and you would be here for me no matter what.

Diggy:guess what i lied how can i love some like you when your easy too fuck.

Me:starts too cry "where am i gonna go huh?"

Diggy:I dont know but you gotta get the fuck outta here.

Me:please diggy I have no where to go.

Diggy: i dont give a fuck im not ready for a child and neither is it mines get the fuck out now.

Me:gets up and leave

Flashback over.

Mommie we finally at your job mom mom mom momwiee.

Yes baby ?

Are we thwere yet?

Yeah we're here.

???:Goodmorning Ta'Reah.

Me:sarcastically Yeah good morning Jessica.

Jessica: we start in 5 mins you know.

Me:noo i didnt know that .

Jessica:well isn't this little one the cutest thing.What's your name?

Daniella:Mommie twold me never twalk to strangers.

Jessica:Thats good but im no stranger im your mom's co-host Jessica.

Me:come on dedee its  time for me too work and remember no matter what you need be quiet the bathroom is right here and this is where the snacks are.

Jessica: Ta'Reah we have too guest today Frank Ocean and the other is umm i forgot.

Me:" rolls eyes "okay is frank an in face interview or over the phone.

Jessica:the phone and the other is in face.

Me:ok well come on. lets get this show on the road.

Me: Good Morningggggg California your rocking with the beautiful Ta'Reah & Jessica. Today we have two interviews but first we wanna let you guys swagg out to my home boy Driicky with Snapbacks & Tattoos enjoy.

Dedee:mommie when dwo you get off ?

Me:in a hour baby just please bare with me.

Dedee:OH KWAY MOMMIE.

Jessica: ok listen up Cali for all you ladies that are Diggy Simmons fans he will be here in the station with me and my homegirl Ta'Reah rocking it out with us in after we hear from our boy boy Frank Ocean.

They talk to Frank Ocean about his upcomimg new single and how he feel about being open with his homosexuality.

Me:ok California in the building right now we have the one and only Diggy Simmons puts on fake smile even though she wants to smack him.

Jessica:Ta'Reah i think im gonna let you take this one.

Me:ok well welcome to Cali Gurls Radio its a pleasure having you here.

Diggy: Thank You beautiful its a pleasure being here thanks for having me.

Me: ok Diggy so we have 30 mins left until we are off the radio for today and right now is the time where we let our listeners text and call in say a request topic to dicuss and get a female and male p.o.v.

Diggy:ok lets get it cracking.

Me: Ok all you CALI GURLS RADIO Listeners we wanna know a topic that you guys would like to hear us discuss and send it in to 323-609-CALI . im bout to text and say deadeats so i can call diggy ass out.