"My very hot, beyond handsome husband."- I said proudly and profoundly with unintentional blush that only he can create. 

Leonardo pecked me affectionally before kissing my cheeks, nose and forehead. His kisses moved to my baby bump, making me grin from joy. 

We got back to our tasks. I am going to place shoes and clothes in dresser, sorting and folding everything neatly, and Leo is going to set up the stroller. When I finished with clothes, I fixed the crib, adding sheets and all necessities, making cute arrangement. 

Him.

The of us had a lot of fun while creating perfect nursery for our baby boy. We took photos during our mini breaks, hugged and kissed, laughed and smiled from happiness. 

"We did it."- spoke sweetly and excitedly Camila with dazzling, fetching smile when I set up the stroller. 

As I am sitting on the floor and she found her way to me, I pulled her closer as her back is on my lap and my arms are supporting her posture. I peppered her gorgeous face with kisses, earning delightful, silvery, cute giggles in reply. 

"I love you, Leo."- said lovingly Camila, gently caressing the nape of my neck with her soft fingertips as her elegantly manicured nails glazed over the skin lightly. 

"I love you with all my heart, la mia bellezza."- I replied happily and pecked her delicately.

As I was about to pull away, her plump, sweet lips followed mine, refusing to part. With greatest pleasure I kissed her again lovingly and more passionately, getting immediate reply. 

"I am loving my extra touchy wifey."- I stated with amused, cheerful smile and pecked her honeyed lips fondly. 

"Mhm, one more."- pleaded adorably Camila, making me smile at her winsome pout. 

I kissed her dotingly as her dainty, soft hands rested on the sides of my jawline, keeping me close. Cami kissed me devotedly before slowly straddling me. She kissed my cheeks, nose, forehead, jawline and pecked me delicately. 

As she repeated her route, my hands rested on her toned thighs and I relished at such peaceful sensation and her true, bottomless, unconditional love for me. No words can describe how much I love it when she lays delightful kiss on my face, hugs me or wants more attention and affection, turning into her exceedingly adorable self. 

I pecked her full, dulcet lips tenderly before she snuggled into me and hugged me with our cheeks pressed together. My arm wrapped around her slender waist as I rubbed her back with other hand. 

"You make me very happy."- almost whispered softly Camila, making heart beat faster. 

All I want is her and our bambino to be happy, safe, healthy and loved. They are my everything. 

"You are my joy, angel."- I stated, meaning it from the bottom of my heart. 

We stayed like that, enjoying our tranquility and ecstasy. 

Then I helped her to make appealing, lovely arrangement in the room by placing toys that we got on the shelves, fixing cushions and blanket etc. 

"Who is that?"- wondered Cami, looking through the window while rubbing baby bump gently in circular motions. 

I approached her and hugged her from behind, looking at the gate. The windows offer clear view of the garden and give peek of the gate. 

Dark red car, Lexus, tinted windows. Guards are not letting it on the territory of the house, so it is definitely someone, who is not in the list of people, who can go in and out.