A Game Of Cat and Mouse

"I think I'm gonna be sick."

Eli clutched his stomach while pushing away his plate.

"Why do we let Pronto cook in the first place?"

"It takes an iron stomach to digest my famous Casarolana!" Pronto exclaimed, digging in his plate unlike the others.

"Which we don't have, so please make something eatable for us normal people." Trixie stood up, not even wanting to taste the food.

"Gah! All you people do is complain. Why don't you cook instead? Then you'ill know how it feels in Pronto's shoes."

"We'd rather not find out that. We would be dead the minute we wear 'em." Kord remarked with a sly grin.

Him and Eli broke out into a fit laughter making the molonoid huff in frustration and direct his focus on his food.

"I still can't believe her."

"What was that Trix?" Eli regaining from his laughter, glanced at the red head who had her eyes now glued on her halo pad.

"That major diva. Saying stuff like that, starting unnecessary fights. Who does she think she is?"

"Ehem a Blakk?" Kord replying as an obvious tone.
"She did managed to use our distraction as an advantage by hitting that cliff's turf." He pointed out.

"Which gave her enough time to get away.....again." The Shane muttered under his breath.

"She clearly lied about not knowing the Herringebone mines incident."

"I'm not positive of what to believe. But its for sure that she's really deft and efficient on her part." Eli stated. "We got caught off guard."

"Remember the last time we met, she got away pretty quickly too?" Kord reminded.

"Yeah your right...now that I think of it, its like she never really wants to fully engage in a battle with us. Whenever she detects a chance, she slips away." Eli thought out loud.

"Probably scared of Pronto and his remarkable slinging skills!"

"Sure.." He trailed off. "Though you shouldn't have provoked her Trix."

"What do you mean? Its my fault?" Her verdant eyes glared at him.

"I was trying to pull a conversation with her. You shouldn't have raged at her if you knew what her answer was gonna be anyways."

"Well I still thought she would feel some slight guilt." She mumbled, resting her hand under her jaw.

"Speaking of Blakk looks like we should buckle up cause the distress signal just beeped in." Kord pointed at Trixie's halo computer, effectively gaining everyone's attention.

Thier conversation long forgotten before they started sorting up soon.

"What? Oh come on! It has only been a day! Why can't they give us a break." Pronto grunted while wearing his bandoleer.

"What is it this time?" Eli asked, suiting up himself.

"I dunno. The intel said that Blakk's crew has been spotted at Antimony Cavren, armed."

"What could they want from there?" Trixie enquired, starting the engine of her meca.

"Whatever it is, we need to take control over it before they do." Eli griped the accelerator, the engine roaring with a spark of power, his vehicle taking off with an agility speed and a fluent pace.

The rest of the gang trailing not far behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Antimony cavren was thoroughly populated, increasing the risks of building damage and injuries.