Waited Arouseness

"What took you so long?"

"Sorry for taking whole eleven minutes to come here." She couldn't help but roll her eyes. "It must've been pretty tiring for you."

"I don't like waiting for people." Twist spoke, his posture straightened up with arrogance while he gazed at nothing in particular, standing at the edge of the roof top.

"Well too bad!" She rushed past him, reuslting in shoving him a little backwards. "Cause I don't care." She gave a ghostly smile and stood beside him.

"Geez you haven't changed a bit have you? And here I thought thing would be different when I come back."

"You were only gone for what, two weeks?" She reminded. "I don't think alot changes in that amount of time."

"Whatever." He clicked his tongue.

A few minutes of silence passed as they both stood staring at the view.

Side glancing her, he noticed the very small smile etched on her lips as she evenly breathed.

She seemed.. relaxed.

It was thier famous spot to meet and hangout when they had time. Sometimes she would come here alone to clear off her mind, other few times the blond would accompany her.

"Oh yeah I got you something." Catching her attention, she glanced at him while he stuffed his hand in his pocket.

"Well damn that's rare. What's the occasion?" She grinned, eyeing at tiny hand sized box he held.

"Catch." He tossed it to her, which she easily caught and started unwrapping.

"Heard the cavren was famous for malls and stuff. So I thought I'd bring you something." He shrugged.

"I haven't seen you wear any accessories atall. So I don't really know what you like, I just got what caught my eye." Rubbing the nape of his neck, he lightly coughed avoiding her gaze.

Lena's wide eyes and parted lips gazed at the thin chain in her hands, that gleamed humbly under the cavren's evening modest light.

"Its.. its so pretty." She beamed him an amazed smile, holding the bracelet in her hands.

Seeing the large smile on her face he could do nothing but stare in awe.

She didn't smiled much according to his observation. Even if she did, it never lasted long or reached her ears.

Her smile seemed genuine and pleasent. Like a small girl being gifted with a surprise birthday party.

Seeing his current expressions she let out a laugh."Thanks Twist, I mean it. I really like it."

She wasted no time in wearing the charm bracelet in her hand, lifting it above her head to observe its features more clearly.

It was a mettalic silver chain and fit perfectly on her wrist. A few jewels engraved on it shimmered while reflecting the light. It was a decent yet an elegant piece of jewellery.

"Yeah whatever, don't mention it." His eyes diverted away from her while she admired the charm bracelet in her hand.

"I don't usually wear these type of things," She stalked towards him, moving her bracelet hand infront of his eyes. "But how could I not since you brought me this one." A light grin grazed her lips, her eyes sparling with gleam.