Shortlived Tranquil

Coming home and getting ready for bed was all that she wanted.

And food.

Can't forget food.

I would do anything for a sandwich right now. Her mouth watered, relishing at her own thoughts.

Her eyes casted down to her bed she currently layed on, which was at that moment too comfortable to move.
Yeahhh maybe later..

Her discourser beeped a message, the tiny red light glowing from it.

She popped open the icon showing a picture the twins took at the pub along with her in their booth. Nevertheless it was evident with the grim on her face in the picture that she didn't want to be a part of it.

Below there was a message from Twist.

Banana head: I feel betrayed.

A hummed chuckle escaped her lips on his text. As well as the name she'd tagged on him, it humored her everytime.

Her lips soon grazed a smile as she texted him back.

: You were busy.

Banana head: So you went with the twins instead? Like seriously them out of all people?

She couldn't help the roll of her eyes at his derisive remarks.

: Quit whining. I'ill treat you to dinner how about that.

Banana head: Fair enough, I was in the mood for mushroom lasagna anyways. Better start making plans.

He knows I don't like lasagna. She could almost feel the teasing smirk on his face while writing that message.

: I was thinking about grilled cheese sandwiches at the cafe?

Banana head: Well you bought my vote on that one! Who's needs lasagna anyways?

"That idiot." Her smile widened, feeling thrilled, knowing she had persuaded him with his own shot.

: So see you there?

Banana head: Yeah, later.

Lena jumped out of her bed and stridded towards her dresser. Brushing her hair and tying it in her usual signature ponytail.

Before leaving her room she darted her attention towards her small creatures, mentally taking note if they were all there.

She surely knew they would start thrashing her room as soon as she would leave. They were small but huge troublemakers.

The cafe was on the ground floor which lead her to walk around the citadel and using the elivator to make her way there.

Upon entering she was greeted by Twist leaning against the wall in all his glory, his eye casted at others operatives scattered around the room.

"Hey blondie," She mused. "You don't look like a corpse today."

The blank expressions he held upon her words like he was totally done with his life, had her trying to control the chortle that desperately wanted to escape her throat.

"Geez thanks. And you look like you've washed your face today."

"Why thank you, I try my best everytime." She took a small bow with a grin now playing on her face.

"Well?" He gestured towards the kitchen. "The chef isn't gonna listen to me for such an order so get your butt in there and get me a sandwich." She felt his hands pushing her back in the aimed direction.