Task Failed Successfully

"Stalagmite17, the most escape proof prison in all of Slugterra. Watchful guards, high tech locks, steel doors, and now in control of it all is...me! Mr Saturday."

His grizzly laugh rumbled through the hallways as Leona walked in pace with him.

Her own lips let out a giggle. "You didn't had to give the whole introduction. I could clearly see it," She spread her arms freely around the hallway they were in.

"And from that smile on your face." She added.

"Ah yes, but that smile has other reasons." He let his eyes wander back to the teenage girl.

"I have a big surprise!" He moved his arms to make the gesture, the staff in his hands clanking against the concrete floor.

"And I wanted to share it with my favourite slinger prior."

"I feel honoured." She bowed her head slightly in a courteous manner, while a small grin played on her lips.

Saturday was the only person she shared a special bond with. As much as his crazy side was always showing, they had alot of mutual understanding between them.

"How's everything going so far." He enquired.

"Same old, same old. Work had kept me busy." She shrugged.

"I can see that." He nodded at her bandages. "Are you alright. Is Dr Blakk being too hard on you again?"

She forced the shake of her head. "No, no, not atall. Its just me, I'm finding it hard to keep up a little."

But her wavering smile didn't go unnotice by him. She tries to force out her best, ofcourse. But then again, she had never been good at hiding emotions.

"Don't worry, It will all be alright little mushroom." He gently patted on her head, his voice taking a gentler tone.

Stunning her when she felt his large hand petting her head, as if stroking a child's hair to comfort them.

And she couldn't have felt more at ease. Yearning for that unsual tenderness that felt so foreign to her.

"Now then," he removed his hand much to her dismay, and continued to walk with her trailing behind. "You don't have to worry about a single thing today."

Leona couldn't help but break out into a small smile. "I feel so relaxed after a long time,"
she stretched her arms as they reached his office in the main security sector. "No missions, no slinging and no--"

"S-Shane Gang?!"

"Yes! Did you like my surprise?" He friskily nudged her shoulder, while she stood shock struck staring at the slingers held in a cage.

"H-how did they-"

"Ahh well they encountered my zombies at the mall earlier today." He explained. "And I captured them will the help of my hypnotic powers." He held the metal rod higher in his hands to make it more prominent.

She didn't know what to feel. Exited to finally see the Shane Gang behind bars. Or be dischant, since her motive was to get away from all the commotion, which precisely included them.

It seemed like what ever she did, failed to keep their interaction at the minimum.

Even now she could feel their eyes burning holes behind her back but couldn't bring herself to look at them.

"That's...great!" The words forced themselves out.

"I told you, you'd like the surprise. I can't think of no better place to hoard the world famous Shane Gang." He finished with his voice taking a malicious tone.