Apparent Rivalies

Start from the beginning

The girls looked embarrassed. It's correct. Then Ichigo looked at Zero Two laying and sleeping next to me and began to look irritated.

Wyatt: Be quiet, don't wake her up.

Ichigo: But this is against the rules.

Wyatt: I'm against the rules, if you're not indoctrinated, then you should be isolated till you are. So what's the issue here?

She glared at me, I just looked at her tired and pulled Zero Two closer to me. Her glare intensified.

Wyatt: Boys, what is your opinion on this?

Goro: I'm not sure, that's why I wanted to ask you.

Makes sense

Wyatt: We will talk about it when I get back, I'm still tired so I'm gonna go to sleep, could y'all leave?

The boys nodded and left without a hitch, some of the girls left but Ichigo stayed behind.

Wyatt: What's wrong?

Ichigo: I don't know what to do here. I've never dealt with this before, I don't want to make a bad decision.

Wyatt: Well. it will happen at some point, but this isn't what you wanted to talk, about is it?

She looked at me shocked. Like many people, I can see right through you, it's pretty sad.

Wyatt: What is truly wrong?

Ichigo: I guess I'm jealous.

Wyatt: Nothing I can do about that. I'll talk to you later, I need some more sleep.

She bowed and left. I sunk deeper into the covers, I looked over to the sleeping Zero Two next to me, even with her vest on she looked comfortable, I pulled her closer to me, wrapping her into a small bear hug, she pulled herself closer to me and I fell into a deep sleep.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

I woke once more. This time Zero Two was awake, and she had my head in her lap. Ok... That's new..

Zero Two: Good morning Darling.

HOLD THE PHONE, THAT IS WHAT SHE CALLS HIRO

Wyatt: Good morning Zero two.

She looked down at me smiling.

Zero Two: Do you like this?

Wyatt: If anyone didn't like this they would be crazy.

She giggled.

Zero Two: Hmmm, maybe I should do this more often.

I looked directly at her emerald eyes, they were so beautiful, so mesmerizing... I sat up slowly, she pulled her head back a small bit, letting me up before falling onto my back.

Zero Two: I enjoyed that immensely Darling.

What is she calling me that???

Wyatt: Really? I wonder why.

She kissed me on the back of my neck.

Zero Two: Because I like you, and I find you likeable.

Same thing, but whatever.

Wyatt: Fair enough

I turned around and gave her a kiss, she melted into my arms and fell into it. We sat like this for a while before we broke again, she tried to go back in but I said no. She pouted at me, and I gave her a peck on the cheek.