Plantation 13

Wyatt's POV

(When  characters thoughts are displayed, it will look similar to this: Such a beautiful place. Cool? Good)

After my introduction, I was pulled aside by Dr. Franxx, a man called Hachi, and a woman called Nana, saying they wanted information. I followed them to Dr. Franxx's office. As we walked, the guards kept their guns slightly trained on me, it annoyed me, but I knew if it came down to it, I would have no trouble leaving. As we entered the office, the panels lit up in a beautiful array, before fading into a pleasing orange. I sat down in a rather comfy chair. Across from the Dr., Nana and Hachi stood behind him.

Wyatt: What's your first question?

Nana and Hachi looked rather uncomfortable as I spoke, one hand draped over the back of the chair, the other in my lap, but within reach of my handgun.

Noticing Nana's gaze shift between my eyes and my hip, I realized that they were afraid of my gun.

Wyatt: What? Never seen a gun before? Don't worry, it's unloaded.

That put her at ease, but it wasn't, I never leave the chamber empty. I've gotten caught in sticky situations that way...

Dr. Franxx: Now down to business. First of all, where are you from? Who do you work for? And what is the thing you pilot? And do you have a partner?

That last word, that damn word, brought back painful memories of previous partners, squamates, brothers, sisters...friends. He barely noticed my transition, Neither did the other two. Actually... I'm not sure about Hachi

Wyatt: Let's start with the easy ones. First of all, I don't know where I'm from exactly, but that doesn't matter . Second, I am a soldier for the Militia, a military organization that wishes to overthrow the IMC from their position. And finally, He is called a titan, designation: Gamma Alpha-One-Six-Four-Two, or GA-1642. I call him Gage.

Dr. Franxx: You didn't answer the last question.

Wyatt: It's a.... Touchy subject.

Dr. Franxx: Then we will not discuss it. Now your Titan, it looks outfitted for all types of combat. Why? Why not specialize?

A grin spread across my face. Time for a demonstration

Wyatt: Alright let's began

In one movement, I threw the helmet on the floor and stood up. The helmet visor doubled as a holographic projector.

Wyatt: Let's start with Gage.

The projector shows a three dimensional projection of him, the image slowly rotates, and parts of him expand and contract revealing what lies beneath. As it does so I slowly walked around and behind it.

Wyatt: Gage is a Vanguard class titan, well his chassis is any way. The modifications I made to said chassis classified him as experimental.

The Dr. watched me with great interest

Wyatt; I've given him a special rucksack that permits him to carry multiple days worth of supplies and munitions. He has the ability to fly, thanks to some Ion thrusters, the same used on a Northstar titan. He has a relatively new gun, shield, and melee combination. The gun is nicknamed The Energy MG, official designation: MK: 104 Hybrid Plasma Rifle. Capable at long, close, and medium range of combat, with high degrees of success all across the board. The shield is the only one to-date to survive a sustained overcharge blast for a Plasma railgun, even the shipboard models.

Dr. Franxx looked confused.

Wyatt: it's a hybrid physical and energy shield. The energy shield takes the brunt of the impact whilst the physical takes the least amount of damage while also supporting the energy shield. Simple, right?