Shibayama hates parties (KuguShiba)

Почніть із самого початку

He sighed and dropped Lev and Inuoka a text on their group chat.

From Shibayama: I'm just leaving my house.

He thought for a second and then sent a follow up text.

From Shibayama: I hate you both for making me do this.

From Inuoka: Lmao shut up you got the best outcome from this.

From Shibayama: Shut up Inuoka.

From Shibayama: I'm showing more skin than you.

From Shibayama: Plus, you don't have to wear a dress.

From Inuoka: It could be worse.

From Inuoka: You could be wearing what Lev's wearing.

From Lev: What do you mean?

From Lev: I look amazing!

From Inuoka: Who lied to you?

From Lev: It wasn't a lie!

From Shibayama: Was it Alisa?

From Lev: ...maybe...

From Shibayama: Unsurprising.

From Shibayama: Anyway, I'm leaving.

From Shibayama: See you in like twenty minutes.

From Lev: Don't be late Shib!!

~~~

If you'd asked Naoyasu a week ago if he was going to the party being thrown by that one Nekoma third year, he'd tell you no and to go to hell. However, his cousin was in the same class as the girl throwing the party and he'd told him to come along and bring his friend Mizoguchi with him. He wasn't entirely sure why his cousin had a crush on a girl two years younger than him from a rival school but it wasn't exactly his business. He'd brought her along with him to the party, which he didn't even want to be at, with the promise of his cousin getting him McDonalds the next day. He liked McDonalds a lot and having someone else pay for it sounded pretty damn appealing. Besides, it would probably do him some good to go out for the night.

The only downside was that the only people he knew here were Mizoguchi and his cousin, who had already walked off together somewhere so that he could 'get her some drinks'. He knew exactly what that meant. Mizoguchi wasn't exactly easy but, considering her very obvious type in guys, he was almost completely sure that something was going to happen between them.

He sighed and jammed his hands into his pockets. Considering this was a costume party, what he was wearing could barely be considered a costume. He was literally wearing black jeans, a red hoodie and some devil horns that he'd borrowed off his mum. Considering she got them when she was in university, they weren't actually that bad looking. Looking around, he quickly realised that everyone else had actually worn costumes but that didn't bother him, he'd never been one to put in effort. I mean come on, why would he? He was only here to set his best friend up with his cousin. Again, what happened between them was not his problem. He was doing this for the McDonalds. That's all.

~~~

It had only been ten minutes since he arrived but Shibayama had already decided that he needed air. Lev and Inuoka had both abandoned him within seconds of being in the house. He was pretty sure it wasn't intentional; it was more likely to just be because he was small and they lost sight of him. So far no one had said anything to him about his outfit, which would probably have looked better if Inuoka and Lev had actually stayed with him, but he had got some strange looks and he didn't like it. The smell of alcohol, weed and body odour lingered around the house and it made him feel like he was going to suffocate. Not to mention the high number of people in such a small space was stressing him out a lot. He needed to get out of here as quickly as possible.