No need for spells

James's POV:
I saw Lily sit down with Alice and Marlene. Lily smacked her hand to her forehead. She, Alice and Marlene huddled together to talk about something secret.

Padfoot tapped me on the shoulder, I turned around instantly. He laughed, you miss Lily-Flower, he teased. Sirius you ass! I
spoke in my playfully annoyed voice.

Cmon eat Jamsie, Padfoot said, pretending he was in charge. I rolled my eyes, and
laughed, while scooping steak and potatoes onto my plate. I wasn't really hungry I played with my food, a frown pressed on my face. Remus, looked over to me, you need to James. He said calmly, I don't want to! I was almost yelling.

I got out of my seat and into an abandoned corridor. I slouched against the wall, and cried. I didn't care if anyone saw me or not, I just wanted Lily.

Remus's POV:
James jumped out of his seat and out of the great hall. Well I guess it's just me you and Pe-, I began before realizing Peter was no where in sight. Sirius scrunched up his, face looking around for him. Where has wormtail gone? Sirius spoke in a bit of a confused voice. I shrugged. Cmon let's go out onto the grounds.

Sirius grabbed my hand as we ran through the orange and yellow leaves that covered the ground like a quilt. I laughed, he pulled me over to a tree where he sat down.

It seemed like we had been shagging for hours, until Sirius turned into the enormous black dog. He licked me, in the mouth.
SIRIUS! I ran after the dog who bolted away and I followed. I was out of breath and I laid down on the orange leaves. The black dog came out of what seemed like no where, and turned back into Sirius. He sat down next to me, I love you Remus. He spoke in a calm and sweet voice. I love you too. I said blushing, we began shagging again.

James's POV:

I stood in the common room, waiting for Lily.

It seemed years had gone by.

Lily stepped in through the portrait hole. She looked as though she had been crying. She saw me and tried to run up to her dorm, I grabbed her around the waist. She squealed, and I didn't let her go. She started crying, and I hugged her. Lily, don't cry look at me. She looked into my eyes, hers were filled with tears. Lily I love you, I need you. I spoke softly, I picked her up so she was level with me. James, why didn't you wait for me to come back with the drinks before doing your dare? She was crying as she spoke. I- I don't know, I stammered. I'm sorry Lily, please please be my Lily. She nodded, I wiped away her tears with my thumb. I kissed her softly. I didn't want her out of my arms. I carried her to my dorm, setting her down on my bed. Her thin tear-stained face looked up at me, I put my arms around her waist. I leaned into her to kiss her. I held her up against me, and rolled over on top of her. I peppered her with kisses up her neck and along her jawline to her lips. I stopped at her lips to kiss her, she closed her eyes and smiled through the kiss. I could tell I made her happy, she squirmed. She was cute, and petite. She was perfect.