Chapter 14

So hii again. I just want to thank you all for reading and voting as well. So from this point of the book things are about to get real. I really dont want to drag this book on but I also dont want to rush it. Your comments will really help me to know whether or not im dragging the book or it just ok

Anyways back to the book. Give it up for Chapter 14

Today was the day shit was about to go down.

'Too much Nat its just the ball'

Oh right what I meant to say was that the ball was happening today. That's great news right. Well no. Its not. Why you might ask. Welll maybe its the fact that I had nothing to wear to this big fancy party.

But even if I did,it still wouldn't match the standards of all those who were going to attend.

Apparently it was a masquerade kinda thing where people got to wear fancy masks and be whoever they wanted to be.

A night of possibilities

Enough about it. I wasn't even going to go anyways.

So let me tell you about how my life has been going these past two days.

Well after giving his royal assness a piece of my mind I walked out and looked for some cow named Mellissa and punched her straight up in the face and trust me it felt good.

Beth gave me a time out and told me to cool off for the rest of the day and the entire yesterday Aaron had been trying to get me to talk to him which I always found a way to evade him.

Serves him right I suppose in a way. He gave me unclear signs and I honestly had no time or energy to deal with him,ohh and I got a new responsibility,I was now taking care of the servants' children. There was an entire part of the compound that was set aside for the kids. I think that was one of the good things that had happened to me so far

Yep that sums up what interesting things happened.

It was getting kinda cold down here in the basement so I pulled my soft blankets tighter and hoped to fall asleep.

All in all I failed and decided to sit.

I heard footsteps and before I knew it a hand covered my mouth preventing me from screaming.

"I'm sorry Alia but this was the only way I could think of to get you to talk to me"

Aaron.

"I'm sorry"he sighed after a minute of plain silence.

"I'm sorry and I deserve the silent treatment you are giving me but please dont avoid me"

I did the most effective thing I could do to get his hand off my mouth.

I gave his hand a lick and he instantly pulled his hand away.

"I deserved that "he said

"Dont you dare do that!You nearly gave me a heartattack you ass "

" Well I've been trying to talk to you but you wouldn't let me"

"Oh really and why is that tell me"

"Alia"

"Get out"

"Why are you so pissed off ?"

"Why am I pissed off ? Well go and ask your pretty little doll Mellissa why I'm pissed off"

"Are you jealous Alia?"

"Jealous? Me? You have got to be joking"

"Its the only explanation "

"You little prick"

"We aren't even together Alia so what gives you the right to get upset with me"

"Get out Aaron"

"No. Not until we sort this whole thing out"

"I've already heard enough "

"I went to Mellissa's room but we didn't do anything"

"Just....."

"I warned her and told her to stop bothering you but it came with a small price I had to pay"

"So you whored yourself out to her. Real smooth Aaron"

"Can you just listen for a secomd Natalia!"

Aaron never call me by my full name.

'Give him a chance to explain himself'

"Aaron"

"She wanted me to kiss her ok and I did it. There I said it. If doing that would make your life easier then I would do it all again!"he yelled.

I .. I was speechless. I didn't know what to say

"Aaron,you"

"I like you Natalia Wilson. I like you so much that it hurts. I know I'm just a servant and I really dont have much but I'm willing to try hard if you accept me"he said .

He looked nervous and fear was abit evident.

Never have I seen Aaron so unsure and insecure . It made my heart clench.

"Aaron I"

"I'll earn money to provide for us. I'll get another job or three so you wont have to work and I'll build us a small house by the hill and I .."

"Aaron breath"I chuckled. It was cute watching him get all flustered and nervous.

"I like you too"

He let out a breath that I didn't realise he was holding and looked me in the eye.

All I wanted to do right now was kiss his soft plump pink lips that seemed tempting but I didn't know how to

My first kiss was taken by Xavier and I pushed him off immediately so that doesn't count. So I went with my next alternative.

I pressed my lips softly onto the juncture where his neck met his shoulder and lingered ther for a moment before gently biting onto it.. I have no idea why I did that. he let out a sharp gasp

Was he hurt . Did I bite him too hard. Is he going to think I'm insane.

"I'm sorry,I really wanted to kiss you but I dont know how and I did that and I know its weird and you must be hurt and I...."

All my ramblimg halted when his soft lips met mine .

He ran his fingers through my hair as his other hand drew me closer. I let him take control and tried to match my pace with his. I could tell he was holding back until I let out a soft moan that made him literally lose it.

He hovered over me and my back landed on the pillows not breaking the kiss

He swiped his tongue on my lower lip seeking permission to enter but I denied. He tugged my lower lip gently with his teeth making me gasp and he took that opportunity to thrust his tongue into my mouth.

His tongue felt foreign as it gently carresed mine but soon I got used to it and battled with his for dominance.

He won eventually which was no big deal.

He broke the kiss and trailed butterfly kisses along my neck and sucked hard on one point that made my breathing halt.

"Aaron"

His name sounded like a plea at the moment.

"I cant control myself around you Alia"he said. His voice was an octave lower and it made me sigh.

I was acting like a female dog in heat. Get a hold of yourself Natalia.

He pulled away but rested his forehead on mine.

"We have a ball to crash"