Chapter 4

Before

"Your majesty w...?"

"I need a spell to hide her from unwanted eyes"

"Welcome back? "

"I want it done fast."

"Why do you have a human girl in your arms if I may ask"

"Its none of your business warlock,now cast the spell"

"She is very stunning your majesty"

"The spell"

"As you wish your highness"

* - * -

My head hurt and my entire body felt as if it were crushed . I snapped my eyes open and noticed that I was not in my room. Where was I.

The interior of the room I was in seemed as if it were designed during the early 60 s. I was scared. The only thing I remembered was being in class and the blue eyed male .

I have to get home otherwise Greg would overreact and hit me .The last time I was home late I landed in the emergency room .

I sat up and noticed that I was not in my normal clothes instead I was dressed in a simple plain white dress that its length reached my ankles.

Maybe maybe this is the chance I've been waiting for . Maybe this is finally my place of solace. A place away from the pain,the hurt,the sadness

I got off the bed despite it being the softest I had ever laid on and walked to what I supposed was the door. I tried opening it but it was locked.

Positive thinking. Maybe someone locked it by mistake

The room started becoming smaller and cramped up. I was getting overwhelmed by all that was happening.

Breath Natalia,breath

That was until the door opened.

It was a girl who stood at the other side. She seemed to be my age but a bit taller. She was very beautiful but the look she gave me countered it. She seemed very annoyed almost pissed off. I know I hadn't done anything to cause her to be upset. She probably woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.

"Ah so the princess is finally awake."she said sarcastically as she strolled into the room.

I noticed how her eyes seemed to hold so much malice and distaste towards me

Before I could utter a single word,as sharp sting was all I could feel on my cheek.

Calm. Be calm

I exhaled pushing back my tears.

"What was that for?"I asked trying to not make my vulnerability evident.

She laughed and slapped me again

Pain

"You should be in the kitchen slave working with the others not sleeping the day away"

"Slave?"

Did Greg sell me?

"You were brought in by the crowned prince himself and he truly made a mistake because you look weak and useless. You are pathetic and will always be inferior . Never forget that"she but yelled

"I'm sorry but I think that this is all a misunderstanding. I haven't encountered this prince you speak of and I cannot recall accepting to be a slave

"Oh please. Acting innocent wont help . We know that you are the daughter of the hunter that was sent to assassinate the king"