Chapter 9

Tony- he all come rushing out seeing not just thor and the Pheonix King but Loki with them too and this time with bright green eyes exactly like the Pheonix King "well I guess you were right" I say walking over to them as I hear the others say other wise as Bruce joins in greeting them "hello reindeer games"

Harry- I snort "it's because of his helmet isn't it?"

Tony- I smirk at know I can atleast make someone laugh "of course have you seen it"

Harry- I chuckle "of course" I look to father "I don't know how you can wear that thing, it looks like horns that can pock out someone eyes with" I tilt my head forward "Charge!"

Tony- I burst out laugh with few of the others "oh I like him, can we keep him" I flutter my eyes at the others

Steve- "it's up to the kid"

Harry- "hey I might be a kid but I am 42 year old, Grandpa"

Tony- "I guess you look young because of having immortality am I correct?"

Harry- I nod "you are, now I am starving what about you" I say walking through the doors

Tony- "How wants a Chinese!"

Steve- I sigh "fine but you lot are having a healthy meal tomorrow"

Harry- "tomorrow a stir fry with chicken and veg coming up"

Tony- "ooh looks like you can have a cooking competition with someone now instead of someone burning down the kitchen"

Steve- I smile "that I can"

----

Harry- I groan waking up feeling arms around me. I look up at seeing they were Tony's at that we both feel asleep on the couch while the others had left for bed. I slowly sit up trying to get out of his arm. I walk while saying "bleeding limpet" in to the kitchen at seen Steve there "should of warned me" I say to him as I grab my morning coffee

Steve- "he is not usual like that with anyone except with pepper"

Harry- "wait isn't pepper his ex?"

Steve- I nod "she is"

Harry- I hum "must be hard working with someone who is your ex"

Steve- "not really, I worked with one of my ex through the war but unfortunately he isn't with us anymore"

Harry- "wait wasn't being homosexual illegal back then?"

Steve- I hum "it was we kept it a secret, I then met peggy who is into both males and females, we made people think we liked each other when really we were like brother and sister"

Harry- I hum "it's see able but because people never made the connection like they do now not surprised they thought you were together"

Tony- "agreed" I say walking into to kitchen mumbling about needing my coffee "never thought cap here was ahead of us all in the LGBTQ community, you just got the secret out of him"

Harry- "what about you Tony, preference wise"

Tony- "like Peggy, Bisexual"

Clint- "never seen anything about men in paper"

Tony- "because no made the indications when I brought a man home"

Natasha- "true"

Harry- "oooh thanks" I say as I am handed pancakes which made me hum "delicious"

----

C.W.