Chapter 6

Two years later

Harry- I look up at him "it's all your but if you pull the wrong move, remember I will be back here and you know what I capable of"

Tom- "of course I will make sure to keep everything in place and this time my souls to, thank you for that"

Harry- I smile with a nod "your welcome, now I better leave I have people to say goodbye too"

Tom- "see you soon Harry hopefully for a good reason"

----

Harry- "so she is fully locked up?"

Lucius- "she is and will never escape or get her hands on a love potion again after all that did back fire on her"

Harry- "good because all those spells that were on her to keep her sane, I am glad they snapped even though I wouldn't normally wish something like mental health on someone but she deserves it"

Lucius- "that Miss Weasley definitely does after she tried to kill you"

Harry- I hum "her dad did die two years ago, by a heart attack"

Lucius- "who would of thought Molly Weasley cheated on her husband with that old fool"

Harry- "she like the rest of them was power hungry after all"

Lucius- "true, how are Severus and Petunia?"

Harry- "Happily married"

Lucius- "Remus and Sirius?"

Harry- "same"

Lucius- "the twins and Neville?"

Harry- "the three of them are doing their marriage arrangements don't know how Neville deals with them even though I see all three of them as Brothers"

Lucius- "Longbottom did always have this hidden wild side of him, the twins just brough it out"

Harry- I hum "definitely brought out, can't wait to move that bed noise especially when it's hitting the wall is a racket and annoying"

----

Neville- "what now, that you finished what was meant to be done?"

Harry- "I find my family, my father and those who will accept me for me and not as they did" 

Neville- "I love you brother we will meet again right?"

Harry- I smile hugging him "we will" before I fade away as if I was never there

---- 2012

Harry- "well isn't this a surprise" I say looking down at the paper within my arms

Waiter- "what is sir?"

Harry- I look up with a smile "oh I just found something interesting that's all"

Waiter- "would you like a refile sir?"

Harry- "oh I might a well, yes please" I say before looking outside of the window looking down at the small houses that are below us.

----

Now into the real story

C.W.