Chapter 8

Harry- "I'll go and see father, you see yours" I say before clicking my finger and disappearing

Thor- I sigh "definitely his child" I say before flying to home by my Mjölnir and landing outside before entering the throne room "father some news and information has come to mind"

Odin- "what is it son?"

Thor- "Loki wasn't fully in control this whole time but was Mind controlled by Thanos himself which found him when he fell from the bridge years ago"

Odin- "are you sure son?"

Thor- "The Pheonix King told me himself"

Odin- "who is the The Pheonix King?" I ask now sit up with interest

Thor- "Loki's child"

Odin- "which one?"

Thor- "that he had with a human father a human which had magic"

Odin- "and this human who was she?"

Thor- "a witch on earth among others that have there on realm on earth hiding like others, so death doesn't come to them when humans find out about their kind. Her name was Lily Potter nee Evan's a muggleborn and died seven months with her husband who wasn't capable to have child which is why Lily made a deal with Loki who Loki was in love"

Odin- "Loki in love but he has never loved before"

Thor- "but he has, he loved us before he knew"

Odin- I sigh "that is true son, that is true"

----

Harry- I appear "hello father"

Loki- I look up in shock "Hadrian?"

Harry- I smile nodding and running over into his arms "yes it's me father, you will be free soon don't you worry"

Loki- "what have you done son?" I say pulling away from the hug but with my hand on his arms making sure he was looking at me

Harry- "I told them the truth about everything to do with you and Thanos"

Loki- I sniff "oh thank you son, I tried to bu they wouldn't listen to me"

Harry- "your welcome father" I take hold of his arm and apparating us into the throne room "adopted grandfather" I say who a bow of my head

Odin- "please call me Odin"

Harry- "of course Odin sir"

Odin- "now I have heard that you are not only the Prophecy Phoenix King that we have heard of when I was but of a child but also the child of my son loki"

Loki- I sneer "not son"

Harry- "oh come on father if he hadn't taken you in you would of died"

Loki- "how do you....?"

Harry- "because I know everything"

Loki- I snort "when did my child become so smart"

Harry- I smirk "always father"

Loki- "now you get that off both me and your mother"

Harry- I say the look in his eyes "you truly did love her didn't you?"

Loki- I nod with watery eyes "I did and when she died I felt it"

Thor- "oh Loki why didn't you tell us"

Loki- "the only person I was truly close to was mother but now she is now here with us today as for you I was never close to you as you and your dear friend made my life miserable"

Harry- "you tormented not surprising why he hide within the Libaray reading all the time because if he was with you and your friends he would of been pranked, hurt or harmed"

Thor- "I am sorry for what I did to you and I can't say sorry for my friends because I am sorry they did that to you but they need to say sorry on their own accord"

Loki- "your forgiven brother"

Thor- I pull the two of them into a hug

Loki- "brother need to breath" I wheeze out

Thor- I chuckle letting go "of course brother"

Harry- "he is always like that?"

Loki- I roll my eyes but smile "yeah he is"

----

C.W.