"I don't know, I've never watched Quidditch before." She shrugged. "Accio fresh uniform." She said and not a moment later, clothes came smashing through the window, startling the boys as Elladora's hand grasped them.

She searched for the girls bathroom and slipped in without being noticed. Luckily there was a shower cubicle that she could lock up so no one would see her. It would be terrible if she was seen coming out of the boys dorm, rumours would fly around like pesky little mosquitos and she wouldn't be left alone.

The showers in the Gryffindor common room were much more relaxing than the ones in the dungeons, the water was warmer and even though she felt slightly out of place in there, it did her hair and her body lots of good. It was soft as the water trickled down her back, not like the cold pelting drops from the dungeons.

It seemed as though everything was better in Gryffindor. The showers, the porridge, the blankets, the pillows and the people.

Speaking of porridge, breakfast would start soon and she didn't want to miss it. So she quickened her pace and ran the hair products through her hair, using the body wash that was stored in the bathrooms. After she had gotten all the soaps and suds off of her, it was time to dry off and it was only then when she remembered she didn't have any towels with her. Great.

She decided to wait it out, just stand there whilst waiting for her body to dry, she had cast the drying spell on her hair so it was just her skin that needed all the moisture to disappear. Once it did, about 5 minutes later, she quickly changed into her Slytherin uniform and discretely sneaked out.

No one was in the boys corridor, but they might be in a minute so she decided to make a run for it, she rushed down the hallway, James' shirt and Remus' shorts in hand as she ran to the sixth-year room. She burst in and shut the door quickly behind her, breathing heavily as she turned to see Lily Evans, Marlene McKinnon, Dorcas Meadowes and Alice Fortescue staring at her. Her eyes widened as she realised that this was the girls corridor.

"How did you get in here?" Marlene asked skeptically with narrowed eyes as she stood up from her bed. Instead of answering, Elladora ducked out of the room, rushing back down the corridor and going to the left, where the boys dorms were.

Just as fast as she was last time, she burst into the right room and plopped straight down on one of the beds, covering her face with her hands in disbelief at what had just happened.

"Dora?" Peter stepped forward, coming to sit next to her. "What happened? Are you okay?"

The girl nodded and lifted her head, still alert and in shock that someone had spotted her. "I think you guys might have to talk to the sixth year girls." She said and they nodded in understanding, shaking their heads whilst chuckling.

•*•*•*•*•

Remus, Peter and Elladora were now walking down to the Qudditch Pitch. They had convinced the girl to come and watch the match, Gryffindor versus Ravenclaw it was. Sirius had lent her his scarf so she could be wearing the respective colours for the team she was supporting. The boys had also explained to Lily, Marlene, Dorcas and Alice about what happened so they didn't question Elladora a lot, she didn't think she could handle that much attention. Four boys was enough.

It was also quite hilarious to see the Slytherins late for breakfast that morning, their hair disheveled slightly from cleaning up the toilet paper and the food splatters. Severus had glared at the five sat at the Gryffindor table, sparing an extra one to Elladora, he knew that she had given them the password, how else would they have got in?