SEVENTEEN

- Chapter Seventeen -
"Deja-vu?"

Once again, Elladora was sat at the Gryffindor table waiting for the boys to come and sit with her, it was November 3rd and she was on her final pages of Narnia, it was actually quite sad that it was coming to an end already, considering she didn'...

Once again, Elladora was sat at the Gryffindor table waiting for the boys to come and sit with her, it was November 3rd and she was on her final pages of Narnia, it was actually quite sad that it was coming to an end already, considering she didn't have the rest of the books but oh well, she'll find another to read.

"Once a King or Queen of Narnia. Always a king or Queen. Bear it well, sons of Adam, Daughters of Eve!" Said Aslan.
And through the eastern door, which was wide open, came the voices of the mermen and the mermaids swimming close to the shore and singing in honour of their new Kings and Queens.
So the children sat in their throne-

"Hello." Sirius grinned giddily, taking a seat opposite her, he looked even more excited for today than he did any other day which was actually quite worrying. The others sat around her too, also smiling, like they always did.

A piece of red paper stuck out in Remus' hair and Elladora reached forward, picking it out of the shaggy locks that sat on top of his head. It was wrapping paper, there was some in Sirius's hair too, why on earth would they have wrapping paper in their hair.

"It's my birthday." Sirius said and suddenly it all made sense. Elladora , however, felt bad as she didn't have anything to give him, so she held a finger up to the boys and read the rest of her book at an incredible speed, scanning the last few lines before tapping the book with her wand, letting white wrapping paper tie itself around the rectangular box.

"Happy birthday."

She held it out to the boy and he smiled amusedly, taking it and pulling the paper off. He gasped in mock surprise and scanned the book, reading the blurb too. "Narnia. Is it good?"

"It's amazing." Remus said, his eyes lighting up at the mention of the book. "Did you like it?" He turned to Elladora.

"Yes." She answered, scooping a spoonful of her porridge into her mouth.

"Have you read Prince Caspian?" Remus asked again and she furrowed her eyebrows, shaking her head. What was...Prince Caspian?

"What is Prince Caspian?" She asked.

"It's the second Narnia book..." He trailed off when no one else was understanding what he was saying. His lips pulled into a tight smile and he nodded his head slowly.

The rest of them returned to whatever they were doing before, Peter, James and Sirius examining the Narnia book and Elladora eating her porridge, nearly finished with the bowl of oats. A bang on the table made her jump up to see that Sirius had slammed the book on the wooden surface, looking around at his friends whilst grinning devilishly.

"Hit me with the birthday ideas." He said and closed his eyes, clasping his hands together dramatically. "Give them to me."

"Quidditch." James suggested.