Chapter 14- A mom's responsibilities

Zacznij od początku

'Aish, Lisa! You ain't 18 anymore who just explored a new boundary of sexuality! You dont have those teenage hormones anymore! For god sake! You're a mom already. Please control-'

"Stop overthinking Lisa."

She heard his husky and sultry voice beside her. She felt like she just wet herself because of that sexy voice she never thought he had. It's like asking for her to be a wreck and be destroyed totally in the bed. She wanted him and she didn't know if this was a good sign or not.

He went to bite her ears. Seemingly teasing her as she curved her back from the touch, almost moaning herself in the process. Gosh, he was becoming bolder and bolder every minute he spent time with her. Lisa needed to tell him to stop or he would take her unresponsive as her wanting to do it with him, or did she wanted him to do it to her?

She gathered her courage and looked at him. His eyes were still shining like it was the night they kissed. It was distracting her from her main concern.

"Kook, I am sorry but I'm-"

"You're not ready."

His voice was laced with sadness and disappointment, his eyes suddenly changed its color. It lost all the shines it had a while ago and Lisa started to feel bad. She was thinking of telling him the truth was such a bad move. Jungkook took a step back at her, as he continued to spoke in his sad tone. Gosh, this person was just like an open book once you crack his shell. His eyes will certainly show you what he felt at the moment. Lisa nervously bite her thumb while looking at him.

"I'm sorry for crossing the boundary last night. It just that I asked for your permission and you're okay with it so I kinda went overboard and thought you like me too. I guess, I'm wrong and you just kiss me out of pettiness. I'm such a fool to force myself on you when you're not yet ready."

Lisa certainly never think that way but that's how Jungkook felt and she knew that's not the reason why. She certainly liked the guy but she was uncertain if that will turn into something more. She just wanted to make sure. However, because of what Jungkook said, she suddenly felt the need to explained to him her side.

"Kook, that's not true! I certainly feel something for you. I am just not yet-yet-"

"Eomma!!! Eomma!!! It hurts!!! Painful. So painful!!!"

A piercing scream could be heard in the main bedroom and Lisa knew exactly who it was. She turned off the stove as she ran upstairs to check her baby. She opened the door so quickly and saw Lily on all fours, squatting on the floor, while holding her stomach. She was crying and seemed to be in pain. Jungkook followed her after.

All Lisa could think of was her child's health and safety, as her feet moved on its own to come closer to her baby. She was almost crying but she forced herself not to cry. No! Right now, she needed to be brave for her.

"Eomma, it hurts a lot. My stomach is in pain. Too painful eomma."

Lily was pale as she winced in pain but she didn't even shed a single tear and Lisa could only look at her with encouragement as she wanted her to be strong too, for the two of them.

"Don't worry baby, Eomma will help you okay?"

She kissed her temples. She didn't know what happened to Lily and why her stomach was aching but she was certain and she felt on her guys that this was an urgent matter. Lisa also felt that Lily was a bit warmer than usual and she figured out that aside from the stomach ache, she was also having a fever. Lisa turned to look at the worrying Jungkook and asked for his help instead.